One Week Later

Naru-Pup's P.O.V.~!

     It has been a week since I had spoken with Master and Daddy. They still worry about me, but I still cannot come around to tell them of what I had witnessed. It haunts me and makes me sick. Can it be that I am just jealous that there is no one out there like that for me? I mean, I've been in this mansion my whole life and haven't had any outside contact since I was little. Should I ask to go out? See the world for myself and if by then I am ready... Maybe I can tell them.

     I shake out my head, trying to get myself together. Like that is ever going to happen, I try and try, beg and plead. But they are so overly protective of me that there is hardly ever time when people come over for me to meet them. Every time, every gosh damn time! I started to bear my teeth and my dog like tail swished around, even my ears perked forward at the thought. Making my way down the forgotten path just outside of the manor's main gates. Spotting a sudden flash of movement blurring past me.

     Turning my head in the direction I had seen the blur, noting a young boy had snuck up behind me. His head was cocked and a large Cheshire grin plastered onto his face. His eyes where like sea foam crystals and had black eyeliner over each lid and underneath his eye, his forehead had a red symbol upon it, much like my 'so-called-uncle' Gaara. Could this be his son? He was visiting today and I guess he could be. Wow, they are so much alike. But he seemed more friendly. "Hai. I'm Gaiba." He said with a larger grin forming upon his face.

     "H-Hi..." I stuttered out, the shy side of me showing and since I haven't talked much, my voice cracked and gave off a small squeak. The boy blushed at me and I raised my eyebrow, wondering if he is the same as my fathers and I. I know that both of his fathers are just as we are, all trouts of the rainbow some say. I gave off a small, nervous, laugh. Perking my ears farther forward at the tone of his own fathers calling for him. "It was nice to meet you!" I said and he grinned, saying the same to me before dashing off. Watching as Master Gaara and his Servant Kiba went off, one hand upon their son's back and the same grin upon their faces.

     How cute...

     It is just adorable to see such warmth and acceptance amongst our people, everyone in this city do not count out all the gays, bisexuals, pansexuals, and even asexuals. We are all people and people of a massive worldly rainbow.

   Soon, however, I hear my fathers calling for me to come inside. The sun slowly set and I locked my lips together, trying not to speak or make a sound. Still disturbed of what I had seen just that week before. Haunting me every day, every hour, and almost every thought I have. I shiver and head inside. Blinking lightly as the doors creaked behind me, shutting. Marking the end of another day.