Side Affects ~ Animal Urges

Naru-Pup P.O.V.~!

     The instincts. Those powerful and hormonal instincts that only happen during that certain season filled my room with every time Oriara had caressed my body. Shock waves shooting up my spine and my tail wagging, more like slicing, through the air. Thumping against my bed. "Uh... Aah... O-Oriara!" I shouted out his name as he grinded up against me, driving me mad with want. Never would I have guessed I'd be in this situation. Alone and with another male... One whom is so close to this household. The son of my Master/Father's best-friend.

    Constant pushing and forcing himself against me, using his wait to make my erection twitch with heat and friction. This teasing. I want him... I-I need him... N-Now! "S-Stop... Teasing m-me..." I said out with a groan and few lustful moans, "J-Just do me already!" He murred in response to my impatience, smirking at me and sliding downward. Pulling down my short booty tight shorts with both hands, having already undid my buckle just so he could tease me a few moments before. Making me suck upon his fingers and suck I did. Rasping my tongue over the skin and lightly nipped at him, getting what I wanted from him. A long, deep, moan. Once he deemed them worthy and wet, he rubbed at my tail hole.

     Sticking one in at a time, stretching me out. I winced and bit onto my bottom lip in pain. Soon, however, the pain subsided and I let my voice be heard as he hit something within me that drove my nerves into a frenzy. "Oh yes! R-Right there!" I said with a slight raise in my tone. He chuckled, but quickly cut himself off. Lifting my legs over both of his shoulders and set his hands onto my hips. "This'll hurt just a bit, but soon you'll be yowling." He said and I only nodded hesitantly. Knowing what he meant by the pain and even the yowling. Having witnessed it with my own eyes just a week prior.

     He let his member brush up against my hole, sending more and more shock waves throughout my body. Digging my claws lightly into his flesh, having no thought on whether or not he is alright with how much pressure I am putting upon them or even him. Then... He penetrated me and I bit upon my knuckle, muffling my whimpers. Tears formed from the corners of my eyes and plastered my ears against my head. Forcing my tail to stay where it is and not try to go between my legs. It hurts so much! Oh so very much! "Ow-ah!" My voice rose with pure pain, no pleasure hidden beneath. Not till he started to move in and out. It still burned and the pain surged throughout me.

     "Does it hurt?" Oriara asked to me with concern in his tone, I nodded and kept my bite upon my knuckle, only then did I let my bite go and yowled. "Oh my stars! H-Harder!" He did just as I commanded, thrusting in and out harder and harder, faster and faster. My body countered him, making him flip me over and pound deeper within me. I reared my head back as he gripped upon my long blonde locks. "Ooh... Ooooh... A-Aaaah..." My room grew louder and louder as our voices combined. Heat, sweat, and many other scents wafted from us. Oh this is just so good! Now I understand why Daddy and Master chose to do what they had done. This... This very thing I'm doing now, the thing I had haunt me for these past few weeks, gone. "More, g-give me so m-much m-more!"

     But that is right when someone kicked down my door. My fathers and his stood, wide eyed and stunned at what they see before them. Oriara grunted and I groaned out, releasing ourselves just as they had come in, uninvited. Making our white hot seed splatter upon the sheets and our legs. All four of them shivered and looked disappointed and disgusted. But after we were finished, Oriara pulled out of me. Shuddering and moaning one last time. He panted and I had my tongue hanging out, gripping upon the mattress. Exhausted and embarrassed at what I had done. "Oriara! Naru-Pup! This is not what you're supposed to do when we leave you alone!" My siring father, Master Uchiha Sasuke, yelled at me. I closed my eyes, covering myself with the covers and shook. Keeping my gaze from them and looked over at Oriara. His fathers walked up to him, taking him by his wrist and dragged him out, forcing him to pick up his clothes and out the door. "Oriara, we are so, so very appalled at what you had done!" My new lover glared at his feet, "You are grounded mister and you are to never be around him until deemed worthy of it!"

     They escorted him out and slammed the manor doors. Creating a scene within the inner walls and for everyone to grow quiet. Wondering as to what had happened to have made the two visitors so angered. My fathers just glared at me, arms folded over chest and my birthing father, Servant Uzumaki Naru-kitty, shook his head. This was the same situation he was in when he was nearly fifteen. Then both their eyes widened as the realization hit them. Maybe I could end up like my birthing father... Oh crap, what did I just do?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     What you think? Pros? Cons? Please Comment, Vote, and... *Drum Roll* Fan me!

*Note - The songs are there for you to listen too while you read, hope you enjoyed it!

     BE WONDERFUL ALL MY PRECIOUS RAINBOW TROUTS!