Coping.

Ever heard of the saying, " when the going gets tough, the tough gets going?", well ,erm........ that is kind of what is happening right now in my life. It was sunset when i was walking back to my dormitory, so heartbroken,"Elsie! Elsie! wait! I want my parents to see you!" Paula said. No! i thought to myself, i don't wanna talk to anyone.

I went after all, it was cool.

Paula: Mum and Dad, meet my friend.... Elsie.

Paula's Parents: Great! Elsie, nice to meet you.

Elsie: Hi, pleasure to meet you too.

Paula's Parents: we sure are happy to meet a friend of our daughter's, we hardly get to see them. okay, bye then.

Paula & Elsie: Bye!

Paula: Elsie, are you okay?........ Wait, let me rephrase that. What is wrong? Don't tell me nothing, cause you don't look too fine.

Elsie: Well, i broke the news to my mum. She started shouting, saying no daughter of hers was gonna be a Christian. I don't understand, didn't she know where she was bringing me? Why didn't they tell me about this part of the school? I am soo confused, I thought our God was all loving, so what happened to me? Why does my mum hate to see me now, because of him?

Paula: You know, when I am confused about this whole Christianity thing, I go to the chapel to listen to music, particularly gospel and pray alongside. The Bible tells us that in everything through supplication and prayer we should make our requests known to him, He also said we should call to him and he would answer. SO, how about we go there now.

Elsie: I just left that place, but let's go back again.

So, today is Sunday and it is compulsory for every Student to go to church in school.  I grabbed my knee-length flowery dress with some black flats, tied my hair into a ponytail, grabbed my black purse, put my Bible in it and i went to church.

I must say that, I felt like the pastor was talking to me. I learnt, that, in life, especially as Christian, there are gonna be a lot of troubles, but those troubles mustn't decrease our faith! They should INCREASE IT! My mum can disown me, but i got the BEST MOTHER IN THE WHOLE WORLD! JESUS!

OOPS! I forgot, I've got a picnic date with Nadya,Paula and Edwin.

Well, I knew that I was late to the picnic, but, instead of 3 people, I saw 6 people. New Faces, well I can't wait to meet them.

As soon as I got there, one guy said, well the one we were waiting for is here, so let's begin.

We prayed and food started going round. One guy said, " let's introduce ourselves, beginning with you, new girl". "Me?", I said and he told me yes.

Elsie: Hi, I am Elsie of St. Paul's House and I am PROUD Christian!

"Well, that is good to know". I got to meet, Yussmane, David and Lisa. I also got to know that they were all in a group called FIRRETES.

I think I am enjoying myself in this school, my life has indeed changed.