Mr. And Mrs. Browne

yyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy! well, maybe no yaay, i am sad and happy that my parents are divorcing. I wore a  black dress and black flats and tied my hair into a ponytail We arrived in court and everything that was supposed to happen, happened.

Dad was going back to Italy that same day so, we, the children wanted to have our last family dinner. We went to the best restaurant in town and had a great dinner,  well............ It was great for us but not for mum.

We dropped dad at the airport and i gave my dad something............................. It was a blue watch he gave me when i was 10. I hugged him and said goodbye.

Afterwards, we went home and I packed for school and I was dropped of at school. Paula was the first person I met.  She was going towards the place we had the Picnic the last time. I ran to hug her and I even forgot to say goodbye.

Paula: oh my gosh! I missed you soo much!!!!! How are you?

Elsie: I am great and...

Paula: Hold up! There is a firrette meeting right now. Let's go.

We ran to the place we had the picnic the last time but everybody seemed to moving in another direction.

Elsie: Where are we going Paula?

Paula: Yussmane said he got us a place to meet. So, that is where we're going. By the way, nice cross and bracelet.

Elsie: That is cool and thanks, that is what my dad gave me as a symbol showing how proud he is of me.

Paula: But why did  you go home?

Elsie: My parents were finalizing their divorce.

Paula: ooooh! Are you okay?

Elsie: never been better.

Yussmane: Guys, we are here!!!!!!!!!

We were behind a gate with a beautiful cottage, well I was still confused because we didn't know the owners of the cottage.

Yussmane pressed the door bell and an old woman came out. She seemed so happy to see us.

We entered the house, which was pretty beautiful and we walked towards the basement. The was a gold-plated name on the door and it was " The Firrettes ".

We entered and the place was cool. There was a big arm chair by a fire place with a large mat right in front of it and there was a big brown table with eight chairs around it and a nice table cloth on it with a big brown Bible in the middle of the table. There was even a chandelier and a flat screen tv on the wall. We all sat around the covered brown table but the was one empty seat. As soon as we got settled a tall and well built man in a blue t-shirt tucked into black jeans fastened with a brown belt entered.He sat in the empty seat.

Man: I am Mr. Browne and this is my wife Mrs. Browne and we will be your Shepherds. You know how the Bible says Jesus is our shepherd? well Jesus through us will be your shepherds we will guide you and show you the way in Christ, we will help you mature in Christ.

Yussmane: I hope everyone is okay.

All: yeah!

Mr. Browne: So, in order for us to move forward we will have to have jobs for everyone, so,

Nadya- President.

Yussmane- Vice President

Paula- Treasurer

Lisa- Usher

David- Bible Study Co coordinator ( BSC )

Edwin: Organizer.

Elsie: Praise and Worship leader.

Mr. Browne- Prayer Secretary

Mrs. Browne- Our Cook!

All: *laugh*

Mr. Browne: So, the president make sure that everything is in order. The vice president will also help with that. The treasurer will keep accounts of the money and the usher will make sure the place is arranged and in check and also pick ushers for the day, The BSC will give us our bible verse of the day and lead our Bible studies, the organizer will organize our meeting times, what happens when and the praise and worship leader will lead our Praise and Worship. I will be praying for everyone and lead prayer meetings too. Mrs, you know already.Don't doubt yourselves, don't ask how you're going to do this, rather ask for the help from God. So til we meet next time, bye.

Elsie: Paula, I can't sing.

Paula: I don't keep my money.

For the first time in my life, I felt IMPORTANT!