The Fall

I hear voices right now and I feel to much pain.

CERTAIN VOICE: I am sorry madam, but she won't walk again.

ANOTHER CERTAIN VOICE: Oh!

I pretend to keep sleeping so that the people who are talking will continue. I am trying to be sure they aren't referring to me.

They stop talking, so I finally open my eyes and pretend as if I just woke up.

I see my mum.

Mum: Elsie

Me: Mom

Mum: Don't call me that!

Me: but....

Mum: no BUTS! I am not here to comfort you! I am here to say bye to you, we almost took you of life support cause you weren't waking up. Besides, you can't walk again, of  what use could you be to me?

Me: Mum...

Mum: I SAID DON'T CALL ME THAT!

Me: don't go!

But she seriously didn't want me, she just left. I was sad for the rest of the month that I was in that dreadful place.

Finally, it was time for me to leave, but the question was, where to?

I can't say I was happy to see them but what else can I do? The firrettes were there to pick me up. If only they knew that I had given up on their so called God. I mean, even a rock is better. At least you can see the rock. And, if my mom won't take me, where is that dad of mine?

The ride back to school was awful, everyone was trying to cheer me up but I couldn't be cheered up! They think the wheelchair is temporary.

Well, fortunately or unfortunately I will be staying at the Browne's till I get out of the wheelchair. If only they knew.

As soon as I was shown my room, I locked myself in and refused to eat anything. At midnight I decided to end it all. I don't even know how but I made it out of the house with all that noise. I always knew there was a cliff somewhere. So I looked for it and thank goodness I found it. I drove my wheelchair to the edge of the cliff and when I fell off, I heard someone shout my name, E L S I E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOMEWHERE IN THE SPIRIT REALM.

My daughter, why? Don't you trust me anymore? I am that I am

Come here