Holding On

I hugged Jesus and I felt loved in His arms. He smelt so nice and felt so nice.

Jesus: Elsie, why do you want to end your life? The reason or purpose I created you hasn't been fulfilled, so why do you want to do this?

Elsie: but you took my legs, my mum and dad away and destroyed my family. ( I saw pain in his eyes when I finished talking).

Jesus: My daughter, I love you so much and I am shaping you for the kind of works you are going to do. I allow some things to happen but that doesn't mean I don't care for you.
If you want to achieve greater things you will have to go through greater polishing. You are destined for great things my daughter.

Elsie: but you can't you change it?

Jesus: No, I work with principles, even though I created the principles I follow them cause I honour my words.

Elsie: wow, you are so disciplined

Jesus: *laughs* and I am sure you are too.

Elsie, you have to go back and continue to fight for our love so we can meet when it is actually time for me to meet you. I love you Elsie my daughter.

Elsie:  oh no! Don't go

Jesus: Bye

Elsie: Bye, I love you my father!

I am conscious but my eyes are not open and I can hear Mr. Browne saying thank God he alerted me.

I open my eyes and there are Mr. Browne and Edwin staring down at me.

Mr. Browne: Elsie, why did you do this?

Elsie: I will never be able to walk again. I have no life left but I had a chat with Jesus and I am willing to fight.

Edwin: I am just glad you're OK. Let's go home.

****************************************

The next day, I overheard Mr and Mrs. Browne talk about a Firrete meet that was to take place some time today, I quickly wheeled to my room to prepare for the Firrete meeting.

I am going to lead Praise and worship no matter what.

I looked out the window and saw the bright Sun, shinning and I decided to go outside.

I wheeled myself outside and lay on the grass with my ear piece in my ears and viewing the beautiful Sun I prayed myself to sleep.

I had a dream, a very troubling one.