Chapter 9~ Angie

I don't know why he let me go home by myself tonight. I feel rejected at some point. I really wanted to be with him. The way he kissed me, the way he held me makes my world spin around. UGH! I've had enough of the denial because YES! I like him I really do! I just don't want to tell him that. He's just making this all for show thingy for our fans. We need to give them what they want because without them, we wouldn't be here. We wouldn't be FOX. I'll just endure it while I can. 

It's past 11 and I was about to sleep when someone came knocking on my door. When I looked into the peephole, I saw a tensed Elyar outside. I literally jumped in excitement knocking the coat stand behind the door.

"are you okay?" He shouted as I arranged the coat stand again.

"Yeah." I said and opened the door. He smiled at me like he saw the most precious thing in the world. That's what I would like to believe though.

"come in. I'll make coffee for you." I said and he nodded. I was trembling when I started making coffee for him. I used to do this to my dad back at our house but why do I suddenly forgot how to do it?! this is really fraustrating. Luckily, I made it without having a big mess in the kitchen.

"here." I said as he take a sip and from the look of his face, It may taste good.

"you make the best coffee." He said and I laughed at his statement.

"well I'm here to tell and ask you something." He said and I began to feel nervous. What if he knew what I felt? what if he knew that liked him and he really sees me only as a friend? I'm done being brought in the friendzone all the time. If he'll tell me I'm just his friend, I might break down and cry in front of him.

"Well just in time. I have something to tell you too." I said but he insisted to ask me something first.

"I just want to ask you this, did you really kiss me because of the coffee or not? just tell me honestly." He said and I had second thoughts before answering him.

"please. Answer me." He said while holding my hand. My eyesight began to be blurry because of the tears building up inside my eye lids.

"no. It wasn't because the coffee. I.. I.. I like you Elyar! I just realized it when we started singing together. I fell in live with you the moment you sang with me." I said and he let go of my hand. I knew it! he's going to throw me to his "just friends" can! I just knew it!

"you don't need to tell me I'm just your friend because I totally understand. I just don't want to hear it from you again. I know it'll hurt but I'll try my best to-" He pulled me against his body and kissed me passionately. It was a real kiss this time. I kissed back not knowing why he did that.

"wh-what's the meaning of this?" I asked the moment we broke the kiss.

"I swear I won't hurt you because I just came to my senses. I like you too Angie and we don't need to pretend to be together because we can be together. can we?" He asked and I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. I was surprised of his sudden confession. 

"can you be my girlfriend Angie?" He asked and all I did was hug him. I smiled happily. 

"Of course. That would be lovely." I told him and he ended up sleeping at my place because it was really really late.

---

The next morning, we received an e-mail from One Direction's manager. They would like to have a concert with us in two months time. We were really excited about it and agreed right away. Rehearsals and Photoshoots took place after we got the e-mail and they were really funny guys. They liked to goof around instead of taking everything seriously. Their goofiness is really contagious I tell you! They even lifted me as I make the famous signature face of harry, THE CUPCAKE FACE!