Chapter 10~ Elyar

I went home angry at her for using me for what? fame? Well she got what she wanted! I'll never make a duo with her ever again! This sucks! I loved her but she betrayed me! how could she do that. My phone started ringing, It was her calling. I didn't bother answer or listen to the voicemail. I don't care about her explanations. I just wanted to end this concert and go far far away from here. I slept crying the whole night. I was hurt. It really hurt so much.

The next day, I went to the arena with an expressionless face. I didn't talk with the boys nor with Angie. I just don't want to involve myself with them anymore. They could kiss all they want now that she's free. The concert was about to start when Angie approached me. I didn't look at her but she placed something on the table in front of me.

"sorry." She said and left. I took a peek on what she placed there and I saw a Guitar Pick we bought at a guitar store when Fox was formed. I grabbed it and threw it somewhere. 

"okay! you're up! be ready in 5..4..3..2..1! jump!" the dude with headphones on told us as we jumped on a trampoline towards the stage as a grand entrance. Me, Niall and Angie started playing our guitar as the rest of them sang their song. After their first chorus we sang our original songs to blend it with theirs. We really rocked the arena but that doesn't make me happy. I'm hurt but I won't let it get in my career.

It was Angie's solo part and all the boys exited. Shell be singing two songs. the other one I don't know. I was going to drink a bottle of water when Louis approached me. I just wanted to punch him but I can't. We're in the middle of a concert.

"you know. you don't have to blame it all on her.She's not making you jealous. She loves you. I was just a jerk to make her like me which didn't work because she loves you the most. She cried really hard last night. She even walked towards her house. we-" Louis was about to say something when I vut him off.

"she did what?! why did you leave her that way?!" I screamed but the noise made  it a bit soundless.

"We tried to talk to her but she won't face us. We just followed her until she finally got home safely. She really blames herself for hurting you. I just want you to know that she's really sincere when she said those words to you." Louis said and I became confused.

"what words?" I asked that made him confused as well.

"Didn't she called you before she left last night?" He said and I hurried to my phone in the dressing room and quickly searched for the voicemail she left. Bingo! I found it.

El? I'm really really sorry for letting you down. I'm sorry for being a slutty whore to kiss Louis that way but I swear, even if I die now, I have no intention on replacing you over him. I love you El. I really do. If you really don't want me back, just please forgive me. I don't want you to stay mad at me. I just want you to know that I really love you and the second song I'm about to sing tomorrow is for you."

I heard eveyrything and went near the stage to see her.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Best years of my Life"

Wait. I know this song, we wrote this when she went to my flat! 

"hand me a mic! hurry!" I asked the man with the headphones and when I got it, someone poked me on the shoulders.

"goodluck on gaining her back." Louis said as he handed me the Guitar pick that I threw. I smiled at him and went at the entrance to prepare myself.

(I'll switch the girl and guy's part in this song.)

Oh oh oo Oh Oh oo... 

Oh oh oo Oh Oh oo... 

Oh oh oo Oh Oh oo... 

 We had the best years of our lives,

But you and I would never be the same,

September took me by surprise,

And I was left to watch the seasons change.

That was supposed to be my line but I intervened and sang her oart instead.

Oh oh oo Oh Oh oo... 

Oh oh oo Oh Oh oo... 

Oh oh oo Oh Oh oo... 

It's been so quiet since you're gone,

And everyday feels more like a year,

Sometimes I wish I could move on,

The memories would all just disappear.

It's been so quiet since you're gone,

And everyday feels more like a year,

Sometimes I wish I could move on,

The memories would all just disappear.

I butted in making her eyes widen. Before we sang the chorus, I kneeled in front of her.

"I'm sorry for not believing you Angie. I love you." I said and she smiled helping me stand up and kissed me.

"I love you too." She said while her lips was still on mine and we continued after that. The crowd went wild as they saw me apologizing at her in front of them then together we sang everything  until the song ended.

I guess I won't go solo after this.

THERE YOU HAVE IT! Elyar Fox Fan Fic DONE! hope you like it! and sorry for the errors you'll find :)