Chapter 6

*2 months later*

*Kyungsoo's POV*

I've been with Chanyeol in this hotel for 2 months. We visit Baekhyun everyday and he still hasn't woken up yet. Chanyeol barely eats because he's waiting for him. After Chanyeol got dressed, we headed down to the hospital. The receptionist was really sweet, she let us in and Baekhyun still hasn't woken up. I decided to call Kai and tell him since I forgot to for the past month. I heard it ringing, "Hello?" I said when someone picked up.

"Yah! It's been 2 months! How is Baekhyun?" Kai asked. I could tell he was worried and I could hear a lot of moving around. I sighed, "Still in his coma.. Chanyeol still won't eat much and I'm getting worried." My voice faltered a little and Kai noticed it because he was trying to calm me down.

That whole month was hell. Baekhyun's heart rate dropped really low and Chanyeol was flipping out. He wasn't allowed back in the hospital until Baekhyun was awake, after he tried threatening the nurses and doctors. I always made sure before I left, I gave Chanyeol sleeping pills. He doesn't question it, but I do sneak out and check if Baekhyun is okay.

*4 months later*

*Chanyeol's POV*

I've had enough of Kyungsoo just giving me pills. Within the first week he gave me them, I knew he was sneaking out to see Baekhyun and I made sure I crushed the pill and rinsed it down the sink drain. He visits 2 hours a day, so I make sure I lay down and pretend to sleep right before he gets home. After those 6 months in that hell hole has already made me think of numerous ways to escape. It's really easy.

That night, Kyungsoo seemed really drained, so I left when he fell asleep. I knew I couldn't go into the hospital, but I had to try.

I walked in and the receptionist was sitting there on her phone, she looked up at me, "Hello! What can I do for you?" I rubbed my arms, "I-I'm looking for Byun Baekhyun. If I can't see him.. Is he okay?" She scrolled through the filing cabinet and pulled out a folder. She looked at me again, "Who are you?" I twiddled my thumbs, "P-Park Chanyeol." Her smile faded when she realized I was banned from this hospital.

We sat in silence for what felt like forever. The receptionist then jumped up, "I know this is against the rules and I could be fired for it, but I'll take you to him. We'll take the employee's on stairs," She grabbed my wrist and pulled me with her to the stairs to the 3rd floor. She peeked out the window, "I'll see if there are any nurses or doctors are in there." I nodded and waited for her to come back.

Five minutes have passed and the door suddenly opened. I jumped up and realized it was just the receptionist, she looked really surprised. I shook her, "What's wrong?" She didn't say anything and pulled me quickly to where Baekhyun's room was. She opened the door, it was dark and the only noise was the beeping of the monitors and soft snores coming from the hospital bed. I walked over and grabbed his hand, "Baekhyun.. I'm here. It's been a long time..." I wanted to cry. I didn't know if he was still in his coma or if he was just sleeping.

We spent 15 minutes in the room, but I felt the receptionist tap my back lightly. I didn't want to let go of his hand or leave, "Can I stay the night?" I asked weakly. She sighed deeply, "I know you care for him.. But we have to leave before the doctors and nurses come by and check up on him. I can give you my number so I can tell you if anything happens." She smiled at me.

I walked out of the hospital with a small piece of paper with her number and her name, "Sandara.." I went back to the hotel.

*Kyungsoo's POV*

I woke up and noticed Chanyeol wasn't here. I wasn't worried because I knew he was at the hospital. The door opened, "It's gonna be a while before he wakes up. Be patient." I sound harsh, but I'm protecting him if Baekhyun doesn't make it. He grabbed his phone and I looked at his hand with a piece of paper, "What's that?"

"It's a phone number from the receptionist. She's gonna check on Baekhyun for me." I got up. I went to shower and get dressed, "Want anything to eat?" The worry coming back. He looked so frail and fragile. He nodded and I smiled, "I'll get you some fruits and milk so you can be healthy again." He looked up at me with a half smile.

I walked to the nearest store and got all kinds of fruit and a gallon of milk. I also got some pizza for us to eat as lunch. I gave the cashier money and walked back to the hotel room. Once I entered the room, Chanyeol wasn't there. I heard his phone buzz, I went to check the message he received, "Yah! Did you get my last message?! Baekhyun woke up! Hurry down here! ~Sandara" I dropped the phone and groceries. I ran as quick as I could to the hospital. I hope Chanyeol didn't do anything stupid when he got there.

*Chanyeol's POV*

Finally.. After 6 months of waiting, he was awake. I got to his room where he was sitting and staring out the window. I collapsed to the ground, "B-Baekhyun.." He turned to look at me and he reached his arms out with a weak smile, "Channie!" I got up and hugged him tightly. We stayed that way and I heard the door open, "Chanyeol! You should've told me!" Kyungsoo walked up to us and hugged us. I cried. I finally got to hug him. I finally got to see him full of life.

We pulled away and chatted. Kyungsoo told Baekhyun about how I wouldn't eat since he was in a coma. Baekhyun hit me and scolded me about eating. Things were finally back to normal.

Kyungsoo left to go back to the hotel and get pizza prepared while I had to deal with getting Baekhyun checked out. We left his hospital room and went down to the lobby where Sandara was, "Thank you so much." I bowed to her and she giggled, "You're very much welcome, Chanyeol. Here's the paperwork to get him checked out! Have a great day guys!" I signed the paperwork and we headed to hotel.

I sneakily held his hand and he didn't refuse. I cleared my throat to get his attention, "H-hey Baekhyun.." He looked up at me, "Yeah?" Right before we went into the room, I held both of Baekhyun's hands and stared into his eyes. I opened my mouth and let whatever I wanted to say out, "I love you. I finally realized how much you mean to me back then when you got into that stupid mental hospital with me. I thought you were just saying it so I would change. Although I did change, I realized you actually meant it. I'm returning the feelings if you be my boyfriend." I was nervous, sweat forming in my hands, but not breaking eye contact. Baekhyun smiled and tears formed, "Yes.. I didn't think you would ask me, but yes. I love you Channie." I smiled and picked him up. Opening the door to eat pizza with Kyungsoo.

A few days later we went back to our group. Everyone cried and caught up with everything. Finally we became a happy family.