Realisations and an Omake

Deidara sighed, Sasori glanced at him.

Deidara sighed again, Sasori sent him a curious look, Deidara ignored it.

Deidara sighed yet again, Sasori sent him yet another curious look, which he once again ignored.

Deidara sighed for the fourth time and -

"For Jashins sake you pansy assed blonde, will you quit it with the fucking sighing!" Hidan screamed, Kakuzu whacked his patner around the head effectively shutting him up.

Tobi took it upon himself to be a 'good boy'. "Deidara-sempai, why are you sighing?" Deidara looked up, his sapphire eyes all glassy, he promptly whacked the masked fool away from him.

"Shut up fool" He hissed. Sasori rolled his eye at the familiar reaction, and pulled Deidara from his leaning place on the wall, onto his lap -where he was sitting on the sofa-.

"What's wong Dei-chan?" he murmured while nuzzling into the crook of the blondes neck, the blond relaxed giggling slightly, Deidara clutched at his Dannas firm wooden chest.

"Ne, Danna, do you think Kaori-chan will be okay?" Sasori looked into Deidaras eyes and gave him a soft smile of reassurance.

"Course she will baka... we trained her remember, she's the strongest of the Akatsuki four in her own right... and if anyone does lay a hand on our shy little Kaori, we will just beat them up. And anyway it's not like Kyuubi, Kai and Kumiko aren't there to protect her."

"Then why is Naru-chan so worried?"

"Well..."

"Naru is worried her kids are in danger in Konoha, just like she was when she was young and they saw only the Kyuubi. She forgets though, Kyuubi is free now and has his own score to settle with the village, she's blinded by anger and her motherly instincts... when really she should be more worried about what those four might end up doing to Konoha." Leader answered for Sasori appearing from nowhere, and scaring the crap out of everyone.

xxx

"Naru..."

"And what if Kai and Kumiko get in a fight and Kai brings out his sharingan?..."

"Naru..."

"And what if Kyuubi loses it and goes on a killing rampage!..."

"NARU..."

"And what if Kyuu-nii gets sealed again and my babies are left in Konoha all alone, and stranded!"

"NARU!" Itachi yelled... Naru stopped rambling and pacing the room and turned to face her husband, her cerulean eyes glittered beautifully with her worry. Itachi walked over to Naru and wrapped his arms around her "Hush Koi, the children will be fine, Kyuubi has more common sense then to endanger them... don't forget they were trained by the best, we also have Hikari who will warn us if anything major is about to happen to them, no-one in the Akatsuki will let harm befall them."

Naru relaxed a bit at Itachis words, she then realised they were alone in the bedroom... the Akatsuki gang were still in the meeting room much too afraid to approach her after her emotional explosion, the kids and Kyuubi were gone and Hikari was training Kuroda in etiquette, -after Kumiko began to act unruly, they enforced manners and morals on Kaori and the result was excellent, they were hoping for the same with Kuroda-.

"Ita-koi..." Naru whispered seductively in his ear. Itachi inwardly groaned slightly at the tone... god she was good at bending any man to her will, knowing he would eventually concede to her wishes, Itachi chose to comply right then and there, pulling away slightly he brought his lips to hers.