Chapter 17

Zara and Liberty were getting on well, after their long chat, and Liberty had promised to introduce Zara to a couple of her friends at dinner. During the afternoon Liberty got called up to go to a meeting with Professor Corbel, she apologised profusely for leaving but eventually went to her meeting.

Whilst Lucy was out, Zara explored the room. Their bathroom was amazing, marble tiles, double shower, 2 sinks and a shining bath tub (not forgetting the pristine toilet). It was fabulous; even Zara’s bathroom at home wasn’t as flash as this! Remembering home upset her a bit. She wasn’t ever going to see Longborough again. The regret swam away as she remembered why she had left. Here she was happy.

According to Lucy, there was a shop in building 5 where you could buy all your essentials really cheap. Lucy and Zara had a fridge each, and they even had their own coffee machine, although Zara hardly ever drank coffee.

Zara then wondered off and bumped into Luke in the hallway. He asked Zara to come and do a Scuba Diving taster session with her, she agreed although she made him promise that afterwards they’d go and get some food as she was starving. Along the way they found the refectory and Zara begged Luke for them to have a look first but Luke was set on doing this diver taster session.

To do a diver taster session you needed to go to extra-curricular centre, when they finally found it they were greeted by a tall man with dark hair. Zara looked around to see a load of other people filling out forms and paperwork. They all seemed really excited and looked as if they were all about to go on a trip.