• Ultrasound •

Fam... Don't hate me but I won't be making a sequel anymore. I'm just going to continue the story here. Sorry for all the uncertainties. Love you and enjoy.❤️

3 Months Later

"I'm so nervous!" I squealed, holding my belly.

I was now three months pregnant and Jungkook and I were headed to the hospital for my first ultrasound.

"This is so exciting." He said as he brought our clasped hands to his lips and placed a kiss on it.

When we arrived, I was hesitant but Jungkook wrapped his arm around me, making me feel secure.

"Hi. Maya Lee hear to see Dr. Soojay."

"Okay, you're all set. Have a seat over there and he'll be out shortly to get you." The receptionist said, pointing to the waiting room.

We sat down on one of the two person seats and I curled up close to Jungkook.

"Don't be nervous baby." He said softly, relaxing my nerves. I smiled and left a small kids on his cheek.

Minutes later we were called in by the doctor and we were lead through different halls of rooms.

"How are you doing today Ms. Lee?" He asked, initiating a conversation in an attempt to make me feel the most comfortable I could.

"I'm doing great, thank you." I smiled and we had finally reached the room.

"If you could hop up here," he patted the medicinal bed, "then we can start." He gave me an excited smile as Jungkook helped me onto the bed. I lifted my shirt, eager to start.

"This is might be a little cold." The doctor warned as he squeezed gel onto my stomach, which sent chills through my body. He took picked up the scanner and glanced down at me.

"Ready?" He asked and I gave him a nod. Jungkook was still by my side, squeezing my hand. We smiled to each other before looking up at the monitor.

"Would you like to know the gender just yet?" He asked and I looked up at Jungkook so we could share a mutual decision.

"What do you think?" I asked, open to whatever he were to chose.

"Should we keep it a surprise?" He asked with an appreciative smile.

I nodded and returned the same smile.

"Okay, let's get started." He placed the scanner on my skin and slowly spread the wet gel over my belly.

"There's its feet!" He exclaimed, pointing to two little stumps that were visible on the screen.

My hand flew up to my face and I covered it in awe. This was a human, growing inside of me. Something I made. Jungkook and I.

"Here's the head." He pointed out as well. "The skull looks very healthy." I was so happy to hear that my baby was looking good. He had nothing but positive comments for us.

"Well, everything is looking phenomenal inside. The womb is nice and thick, which is vital for the baby's growth. I think everything will go smoothly. I think it's best if I see you again in 2 months, unless something comes up and you need to see me sooner." He gave me pictures from the ultrasound and opened the door so I could leave.

"Thank you so much." I bowed to him and left, grabbing Jungkook's hand within mine. Even though I wanted to pour all my emotions out, I waited until we got the car.

Jungkook helped me jump into my seat as he started the car. It was still silent and I couldn't wait anymore.

"Jungkook." I broke into tears, sobs escaping my mouth.

"Babe, what's wrong?" He asked worriedly, pulling over in the parking lot.

"I'm just so happy." I started, smiling as wide as I could. "We're starting a family and I could be happier. Never would I have thought that I would be getting pregnant at this age, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. You make me the luckiest girl in the world and I don't regret anything we've done one bit." I novel of words spilled from my mouth as I admired Jungkook watching me. Even a few tears escaped his eyes.

"You are the most amazing woman I've ever known, and I'm so happy I get to spend my life with you. Right now all I care about is you and our family." He smiled wide and I leaned over to share a hug with him.

"Let's go home, I think you need to get out of these clothes." He smirked and giggled through his cries.

"Oppa!" I hit his shoulder and laughed with him.

"What? I heard sex while your pregnant is amazing."

He's wild... But that's why I love him.