CHAP 1- just me and him for a day and Glinsky

Adriana's POV.

I woke up to jack coming in and yelling my name. "What jack?" I say. He quickly responses "we are going out to breakfast so get up and get around." " Okay get out." I say and through a pillow at him and giggle.
I hop up and get in the shower. I put on some blue jean shorts, a white crop top with lace down the sides of the arms and my pinkish orange Vans. I go to the mirror and throw my hair up in a messy bun and put a little bit of makeup on.
I head down stairs and see that mom was not here. "Were is mom". I ask "out running some errands." He says.
We walk out the door and jack and I get into his new car. "Where do you wanna eat at?" He asked. "Um how about IHOP?" I ask "sure." He replied.
We pull in to to IHOP and get served. "So I wanted to talk to you about something..." jack says slowly. "Um yeah whats up?" I ask "okay well i talked to mom and she agreed but.. I am going on tour and I wanted to know if you wanted to come with us?" He says. "Yasss of course I will!!" I reply. He tells me that we leave tomorrow.
When we get done we go home and I run up stairs to see if mom was home yet. I look in her room and saw she wasn't. I go into my room grab my Penny board and go back down stairs to see Glinsky was here I drop my board and run and hug him. "Hey beautiful,how have you been." He asked me excitedly "I am gre-" before I finish JJ *jack Johnson* grabs my penny board and asked "are you going on a ride?" He asked. "Yeah I was going to see if you wanted to ride to Starbucks with me, but Glinsky is here so ..." You tell him. " I have my board In the car we could all go." Glinsky says happily. Glinsky pulls out his dark blue penny board and jumps on it and gets a head start me and JJ are right behind him .

⭐Adriana and jack Johnson s parents are divorced⭐