CHAP 12- oh...

Adriana POV.-
I look up and see Matt sanding there. he hugs me. "What are you doing here Matt?" I asked him. "Your brother called me and woke me up and told me to go find you. You stormed outta the house. and he was worried about you." He said. "Well I don't need you to retrieve me" I said angry. He pulled me to him again and whipped my tears off my face. And gave me a look like everything is going to be okay and hugged me once more. "So what happened monkey  ?" He asked. Matt use to call me monkey when I was younger. He hasn't called me that in forever. I give him a small smile.  I use to call him Matty "Well JJ slept with a girl and I told him that's stupid to sleeping a girl you just met and I told him that if he can sleep with a girl than I should be aloud to have a boyfriend. And he tryed to pull the i am older than you thing. And Matty it's all just unfair." I tell him and start crying again. He smiled cause I called him Matty and he said it would be okay. But it wasn't right now. "So what bout Cameron?" He asked. "He asked me out last night and I said yes then I said what about my brother and he said he would handle it."I said "okay, then just trust Cam when he says something he sticks to it." He said. After that I told him about the guy from Florida texting. And everything.
Once I calmed down we headed back to the apartment. I nervously walked through the door with Matt pulling me in. My brother Wasnt in sight so I went to my room. The Glinsky is still passed out on my hammock I have in my room so I quitely sit there and listen to my play list on my phone. It is 8:00am right now. When Matt comes bargaining in. "Matt!! Shut up!" I whisper. And point to Glinsky. "Oops sorry." He says. "Okay well Skyler left and Johnson fell asleep again." He said "okay well I don't car about Skyler and good i dont wanna talk to Jack right now." I told him. " I say. I go back to my bed and sit down and look up to Matt . I could tell he wanted to sit with me. I rolled my eyes and smiled. He came over and sat next to me I put one of my headphones in and gave the other one to Matt. " I want Starbuck's I heard a voice say I look over at Glinsky who is sitting there smiling. I get up and laugh. "Well good morning sleepy head." I say to Glinsky. "It's only 9:30"  he said " how is my beautiful lil girl doing today." He says as we were hugging . "Well it is going" I told him. "Why don't we go get Starbucks Matt laughed. Everyone agreed. "I am going to go invite Jack. " Glinsky says "no please we got in a fight this morning and I am not ready to talk to him yet." I tell Glinsky. "Okay." He said and we all decide to Penny board.
We get there and they still wouldn't let me pay. On our way back I get a text from the guy. It says....
•alright babe I am coming, so we can do shit together.😈•
"Who texted?" Glinsky asked. "Oh no one important.

Matt POV.-
I could tell that who ever texted Adriana. It was bugging her but I decided not to ask her and hope that if something is going on she will come to me. If she needs me.
We get to the apartment and I see that Johnson is in the living room.

Adriana POV.- I get to the entrance and when Matt opens the door I hear my brother. I walk in. "Hey" JJ said. "Hey" I reply . "Look I am sorry I.." JJ cuts me off. "No I am sorry I should not have yelled at you and you were right. But you didn't hear my side of the story. And I just don't want you to get hurt but if you want to have a boyfriend.. I uh .. you can." He said hesitatently. "Really!" I said. He. Slowly noded his head .  The boys went up to Glinskys room. "Thanks, I hate fighting with you JJ." I said and hugged him. Me to he replied. I went up to Camerons room and knocked. No answer I peek in and he was still sleeping. Well he stayed up late.i just giggled and ran over to his bed and jumped on him. "What?" He moans. "It's 10:30 are you going to sleep all day??" I yelled as I started laughing. Then I fell off his bed laughing. He leaned over and just smiled at me laying on the floor. I get up and hug him. Unexpectedly he kissed me. As we slowly stop I pull out my phone and smile cause he was trying to see my password.i pull away and type it in. Then I go into my texted and show him the text the guy sent me. I saw his smile break. "Well just don't talk to him and Everytime he textes you just make sure you show me and you should show your brother. How is it between you two." He asked. "We made up and told me he was over reacting and said I could date!" I said his smile came back. "I don't like seeing you mad." I told him. He just looked at me. And grabbed my hand.

Cameron POV.-
I don't wanna be mad around her but I can't not be mad at the guy texting her. "Sorry." I tell her. "I know you are just being protective." She says.  There is something about Adrianas smile that kills me a little every day. She is so beautiful. And now she is mine. I smile at her. When I her someone nock at my door . She quickly releases my hand. Good thing she did it was her brother. He came in. "What are you guys doing?" He asked. " She came and jumped on me to wake me up."I laughed"okay then." Johnson said while laughing. Well we are going on tour again on Monday.
*Btw guys it's Saturday.*
"Okay." I said "Adriana are you coming?" Johnson asked her. "Yeah!" She said happy. "Well I am going to go read." Adriana said and walked out. I got up and got dressed I put on a while tee ,my black snap back, some jeans and black vans.  I go into Adrianas room without knocking. And she is on her phone. "I thought you were reading" I walked in saying. "I am ... I am reading my Twitter feed." She said laughing.

Adriana's POV.-
Dang he has the cutest laugh. He sat next to me and my phone went off with a text it was an unknown number.. I thought it was the guy. I did my password and realized it was not the guy it was my Dad....