CHAP 2- Starbucks and packing

Jack Johnsons POV. -

We arrive at Starbucks and it's nice for it just to be me my sis and my best friend *& I love how Adriana calls me JJ 💕*. We arrive and Glinsky says that he would buy for all of us. I got a s'mores Frap. and Adriana and Glinsky both got a Carmel Frap. We head out side and a croud of girls came up and screamed "OMG ITS THE JACK AND JACK!!" I saw Adriana just sat on the bench drinking her Starbucks as if this was normal for her. We took a few pics with the girls but more and more girls started to swarm in. Glinsky finally said " alright we have to go, we love you all and thank you for your support." and he squeezed out of the crowed and I was stuck in there they started to go crazy when I finally got out grabbed my penny bored and started running down the street with Adriana and Glinsky. We went back to my house and I lost my snapback and my jeans were ripped on my knee. I go upstairs and change. "I have to go." Glinsky says. He hugs my sis and then me and leaves. "Well we better go pack for tomorrow." I tell Adriana. "Ok." She says. "Where does the tour go first?." She asked me. I tell her we are going from our home state*Nebraska* and preform and then we are going to Florida." I tell her. "Cool!" She says and heads up stairs to pack . As do I.

Adriana's POV. -
I am so excited to go on tour with the Magcon boys! I can't wait to see if anybody I know is there at the concert in Nebraska. And I don't get to travel much so I am so happy I get to do it with JJ.
The Magcon boys love me. And they make it so fun to go on tour with them.
It is morning I wake up really early so I can take a shower. I am wearing white jean shorts and a navy blue shirt with some black vans. My hair is let down for today and put a little bit of makeup. Me and JJ put our bags in the car and head to Glinsky s house so we can all drive down state for the first concert. We see Glinsky and he hops in the car and he sits up front.