Bachelor Party

"Girl, you need to go in there and get pampered up for your honeymoon," Michelle stated as we all walked in the salon

"You let that man wait two weeks? Shit, your walls are gonna disappear," Lorraine laughed.

"They're gonna be non-existent," Rayanne added.

"Ugh, fuck all y'all," I shot back.

We made it to the receptionist desk where Michelle basically spoke for me.

"My best friend is getting married tomorrow so, she needs an avocado mask, a manicure and a pedicure, her eyebrows threaded, her eyelashes done, and a Brazilian wax," Michelle ordered, making it seem like I needed a total makeover.

"Is that gonna hurt? The Brazilian wax that is," I calmly asked.

"Girl, you'll be fine. It's better than taking all night with a razor. Plus, you can't cut yourself," Lorraine encouraged.

"Uhm, can we do that last?," I asked still scared.

"Yeah, but you're getting that peach waxed today, honey," Rayanne assured.

First, I got my nails done which was an acrylic French manicure that was an almond nail shape.

After that, I had got a pedicure with my toes painted a nice peach color. I had got an avocado mask which made my skin glow. Then to follow, I had my eyebrows threaded and my eyelashes done.

"Now, go get that peach waxed for your daddy," Lorraine laughed.

"You are so nasty," I said going to the back where the waxing station was.

There was a Korean women who looked about thirty who gave me a towel and told me to strip.

I stripped my panties off and lifted up my sundress as she got the wax ready.

"So what will be your preference?," she asked.

"Uhm, bare, I guess," I told her getting nervous.

At first she put some numbing powder then she put the wax on starting from the top.

"That wasn't so bad," I said as she ripped the first strip off.

"Fuck!," I yelled as she did another area.

My eyes started watering as she did my sensitive area.

"Your hairs are very stubborn," she informed.

She flipped me over and lifted my leg up.

"Yo! What the fuck?!," I yelled.

"I have to get the back part," she informed.

"Nah, I think I'm good," I said ready to leave.

She completely ignored what I said and waxed that area anyway.