While they spy

Shirley couldn't believe she could ask for sex, it was the last thing she could ever think of asking for but she did it last night. Trey was already gone when she woke up. She couldn't tell why he just left but the memories of last night will never be blur, it was great and wonderful. What she was missing, she was glad to have let Trey be her first but what brought a strand of bad feelings was that to him he just fucked her but to her, they made love.
         She wouldn't  let him know that. Never. It'd complicate issues. She went into the bathroom and freshened up.
        Coming down stairs she saw Trey on one of the sofas with his laptop and coffee. He was wearing a white fitted T-shirt flattering his upper body and a white tracksuit pants.
        He saw her coming down and raised his coffee
"Coffee?"
She nodded.
        He poured her some. Shirley looked at him bewildered, it was amazing how he could act like last night was like every other night, while she was busy thinking much about it. She shouldn't expect anything.
"Thank you". She sipped and dropped it, heading back to her room.
        Trey pretended to not notice her every move. It was harder to even ignore a bit of her after last night. He didn't know if he should feel bad or not but he wasn't regretting it. He was warned. He couldn't resist.
        He knew she expected more, he could read it but he had to keep a fair distance to let her get over it. That's if he'd be able to get over it himself.

        Two weeks after the incident, the man neither showed up nor called. Shirley always waited day-in day-out around the phone while Trey hung around the room every night. It was getting a bit crazy, Trey thought of moving out but he wasn't gonna be a coward anymore, he swore to take them no matter the difficulty.
        Shirley was busy in the kitchen washing the dishes before the phone rang, she rushed out with her wet hands rubbing them on her nicely pleated skirt. Trey was about to pick it up when she entered.
"I'll get it". She picked it up and quietly put it on her ear, Trey signaled her to put it on hands-free mode.
She did.
"Hello" she said into the phone, "Hello! Hello!" She got no response. After a while a man started laughing in the phone.
"Hello angel, I can see you involved your rescue hero that's good though".
"What do you mean?" She asked pretending not to know what he was talking about.
"I'm no fool, you thought I'd show up because I said so? You should know better than that". He paused and laughed again. "I can feel the tension around there, don't worry your dad is still safe but don't let us run out of patience".
Shirley swallowed fighting the urge to say anything rude that'd probably make him change his mind.
"Where can I meet you?"
"I'll tell you but you have to come alone, but well, I know you wouldn't, no one can fall into a trap with their eyes open".
"Stop beating around the bush you motha'fucker" Trey shouted.
"Patience, Patience rescue hero, patience". He disconnected.
        Trey and Shirley could only stare at each other. The man was a threat and he was going to catch him, not just him but them all. He looked around the hidden places in the sitting room until he found something fixed to the chandelier, it was a surveillance camera. He quickly climbed a chair and took it off.
"This motha'fucker". He muttered and threw it on the floor damaging it.
        Shirley looked at it with her widened eyes.
"He's been watching?"
Trey nodded. "He must be a smooth criminal, sneaking around the whole place unnoticed".
        The phone rang again, this time Trey decided to pick it up, he wasn't gonna play weak.
"Yo Trey!" the voice in the phone said. It was a familiar voice.
"Yo Monty! What's up?" His mood lightened a bit,
"Good news man, we found out the place where they're holding Devon captive".
"Wow man, that's really good news," he moved away from Shirley. "Where?"
"The Starleon, building , along Madison View"
        Madison View had always been a very lonely lane, a single or no soul paraded around, which makes it a perfect spot to hold people captive.
"What's the next move?" Trey questioned.
"You gotta do your thing your way, I only give the information man".
"Ok, ok thanks" he disconnected it.
        Walking over to Shirley who was still looking at the camera. He placed a hand on her shoulders. Shirley looked up to see him staring at her, he gave her a reassuring look.
"Their location has been detected". He said to her.
        She turned to look at him, her mood lightening up.
"What are we gonna do? Are we to go there? Maybe now".
"No, we shouldn't just badge in with no plans unless we want a shorter life than expected". He squeezed her shoulders, "I'll think of something."

        Trey had a restless night, he was busy in his room trying to figure out something, a possible plan. Laying on his bed, legs stretched, hands behind his head and eyes on the ceiling still shirtless, he sought through his head for a way.
        A sound outside his door interrupted his thoughts, he grabbed his gun, he wasn't gonna take anymore chances, he headed to the door and listened for a while. Shirley's door opened, could it be him again? He wouldn't dare to come in through the door but from the window like the criminal he was.
        He had told Shirley to always shut her window and turn on the A.C if need be. He still wanted to see who it was. He pulled his door open with a fast and sudden attempt. Someone bumped into him, someone shorter and small, he looked down to see who it was. Shirley.
        Her head flat on his chest, she took a step back apologizing, he looked into her eyes.
'I almost shot you".
"Sorry". She said again.
"Actually I should be apologizing". He turned back to put his gun back in place. "What brings you here?"
"Uhm" she swallowed. "Actually I came up with something, a kind of plan".
"And what is it all about?" He asked sitting on his bed.
"Use me as bait".
        He couldn't help but laugh.
"What's funny?" She frowned.
"How many baits do you think survive it? This is my job, don't get involved". He warned.
"He's my dad, why shouldn't I? He must be going through a lot now, he must be in pains". She sobbed, "God knows if he's still alive or not". She cried out.
        Trey walked over to her and held her, wrapping his arms around her. "He's a survivor, he won't die, he's not dead".
She pushed him away "you're just saying this to make me feel better, it's not working".
"Ok, but I can't consider the possibilities".
"I don't care just use me".
        -Use me- the words sounded a bit off, if there wasn't a serious situation at hand he'd have shown her what it means and feels like to use someone.
"I cant, I'll go there tomorrow, anyhow I've gotta do something".
"I'll go with you"
"You can't I'm going alone"
"I really want to, I'm tired of this house arrest".
"You'll get caught".
"I won't, I promise. After all I'm a big girl."
"Your dad won't be happy to see you, but if you insist. Fine". He left her side to his bed. 'I won't waste my time saving or guiding you
"I'll stay close" she smiled.