Getting Ready

Shirley woke up to see sunlight drenching the room in gold. As though something hit her head she ran into Trey's room to check if he'd already left. Opening the room she could see him getting ready, guns and bullets laid on his bed. He had his back to her, with every inch of the movements he made his muscles flexed revealing a very strong and macho man.
He looked into his full length room and saw Shirley standing at the door. He gazed at her reflection. Her little nightwear complimented her figure, not too tight and not too loose either, it was a few inches above her knees making her look hotter and an extreme sexiness for someone who just woke up.
Shirley noticed he was staring exquisitely, could it be he still felt that way while looking at her? Or was she misinterpreting? She walked in.
"I came to check if you've already gone"
"And who would go by this time of the day? He asked still backing the room.
"Just wondering".
She turned to leave, it felt awkward, she didn't know what else to say, the atmosphere in the room wasn't something she's been used to. Not knowing what else to say, he had made her feel cheap after the night she gave him her pride. She didn't expect her first time to end that way but she wasn't regretting it. He didn't talk about it the next day, didn't act like something has happened between them. Could it be she wasn't good enough or something else?
She was about to shut the door before Trey called.
"Shirley".
She turned to look at him, he moved his eyes from the mirror and turned to face her.
"About the other day".
What other day could he be talking about? Yesterday? Or the day before?
"What day?"
"Uhm..." he thought of how to put it, it was the first time Shirley saw him hunting for words. "The day we had sex, uhm actually I know I've been bad, it wasn't fair I just-"
"Save the apologies", she raised a hand indicating -stop- "don't make me feel cheaper than I feel already".
"That's not the case", he walked straight to stand in front of her, "I just can't erase you from my thoughts". Did he just say that? Trey cursed himself for letting that out easily, she'll probably misunderstand again. He just wants her body -that's what he wants to believe- He should let her know as to set everything straight.
Shirley's head flipped up immediately searching his face for an ounce of sincerity. Why is he saying this now? Probably he's just in for pleasure, she wants more than that. Who can blame a girl for wanting too much.
It's every girls' dream to be loved, one thing men will never understand. She wanted more but that doesn't mean she wouldn't take what she was being offered.
He wasn't sure why he cared, except that he did. The mood in the room suddenly changed, hot air blew in flinging Shirley's hair which scattered all over Trey's face she got hold of it and pulled her hair back.
Trey got tired of the whole drama and pulled her into his arms.
"Free your hair". He said to her taking her hands off her hair.
Shirley didn't understand what was about to happen until he bent down and kissed her, coming in more aggressive and possessive he deepened the kiss, ravaging her mouth which had her pushing at his chest. He stopped for a while looking into her eyes, passion fueled the whole room. Hot blood rushed down causing his prick to erect suddenly. He slid his hands to her soft butt pressing it to his hardness, he rocked her senseless. A soft moan escaped Shirley's throat.
"God, how do you do this shit Shirley? You're getting me more turned on, I'll soon explode". She gave him a surprised look.
He nuzzled her nose and continued kissing her, this time she gave in fully, she delved her fingers into his hair. He scooped her up and laid her on his bed, kept the guns and bullets aside and unbuttoned his shirt.
If only he knew this would happen, he wouldn't have wasted his time dressing up. He pulled at her gown, Shirley lifted her head so he could tug it off, she had no undies on which saved time cause she never sleeps with them on.
He smoldered his gaze on her body, the emotions intensified.
"Your body can turn an iron into ashes, you're so beautiful". There was sincerity in his voice.
Shirley never knew that until then, nobody had told her cause no one has seen her naked since puberty.
He took a tight nipple in his warm mouth causing Shirley to shiver, he nibbed at it and did the same to the other. To his surprise she pushed him gently off and turned so that she could be on top. He laughed. She tugged at his belt, he helped her unbelt himself and to get rid of every other material.
"Do what you want". He said to her laying flat.
She glanced at him, her heart palpitating harder and faster than she thought possible. What if she does something wrong?
Slowly she pecked him on the lips and ran the kiss down, she cupped his sac and he inhaled deeply holding himself from taking her at that moment. She ran her hand up and down his throbbing length. She wanted to take him in her mouth, her friends had said it made men feel special. She pushed back the hairs that had already covered her face and bent to cover his dick with her mouth but he budged.
"I don't think I'll be able to stand that, I'll explode".
He rolled over and had her on her back, he kissed her with passion and at that point he slid into her. She let out a soft whimper. He started with gentle strokes touching her body, cupping her boobs and burying his face between them.
Cut up with passion, Shirley felt like she was on top of the world as emotions ruled. He was big, pushing in and pulling out slowly, whispering into her ears words that made her wetter and hungrier for him. Wanting him, needing him -loving him- more than ever.
"Faster Trey, please!". He smiled and increased his pace. Just what he craved to hear.
He dug deeper and faster than Shirley thought possible, she could only hold on with her with her head thrown back.
Sweat covered his body while his muscles cluttered, he pulled out.
"On your fours". He ordered.
He guided her while she turned to keep the position, he slid into her vagina from behind. This time he was filled with lust. He started pumping into her holding her hips to keep her steady, he was rocking her in a wild rhythm which had them panting, sending Shirley to an instant orgasm. She clutched the sheets tightly until she felt the flow of Trey's warm release inside of her.
He withdrew and rolled over as he took her along, she placed her head on his chest, right where she wanted to be. She could feel his heartbeat and the smell of his cologne -total rawness.
Trey caressed her, running his hands up and down her skin, including her hair. While listening to his heartbeat Shirley dozed off. Trey carefully placed her on the bed and came out, halfway to the bathroom door he looked back at her. She slept quietly and innocently, her body laid perfectly on the bed like it was meant for her. Trey wanted to always see her on his bed - every morning.
He came out of the bathroom after showering, putting on a white T-shirt and black denim pants, with a pair of white sneakers and left.
He was supposed to meet Monty earlier at Starling
Café, it was a place everybody in the city visited on daily basis, always crowded and buzzing, so he saw it as the perfect place to meet Monty. None of the enemies would suspect him to be amongst people.

He entered the place and saw Monty at the far end of the Café waving at him to come over, he had reserved a seat for him. He wasn't gone after all he's always been patient.
Trey sat down facing Monty and backing the crowd, he didn't notice anybody else except Monty, to him they were the only ones there.
"Sorry for keeping you waiting". Trey apologized.
"No problem". He brushed it off and signaled the waitress to come over.
"I don't think I wanna have something, I'll be brief," Trey said.
"Just have coffee". Money convinced him.
"Fine, if you say so."
The waitress went along to get their order. Monty set a map on the table adjusting his seat.
"This is the map that'll serve as a guide".
"How did you get it?"
"It doesn't matter, what matters is that we have it. I do my things my way".
Monty pointed at a particular place on the map "this is the 12th floor where Mr. Devon Swift is being held hostage, and this", he pointed at another location, "there are lots of guards situated at this point, I don't know how you'll be able to get over them. But before getting to the room Mr. Swift is being kept, you'll have to sweat blood because it is highly guarded.
Trey listened diligently as Monty explained everything.
"What about the girl?" Monty asked at last.
"She wants to go with me".
"Is she stupid? It's dangerous". Monty warned.
"I know but I've tried stopping her, she's made up her mind".
Monty stood to leave, "best of lucks man". He patted Trey and left the Café. Trey stood to take his leave but saw the waitress approaching with the coffee. What slothful human he thought, he dropped the payment on the table leaving his change behind.