ch. 1

sotd (song of the day) - cry baby • the neighborhood, you guys need to listen to them, their freaking amazing.

lip's POV

"Lip, I'm sorry just get the hell back in the house it's freezing out here!" Fiona shouts.

"Yeah? Well too fucking bad. I'm done with you & the rest of the family, I'm done." I swing my bag to my back and ran off shivering as I reach my hand to my back pocket, grabbing my lighter. I lit a cigarette when a tear rolled down my cheek.

I quickly wipe it away, "Fuck."

I sniff and continue walking to Mandy's place.

I knock on the door waiting, shivering in the freezing cold.

"Who is it?" Mandy's voice was behind the door.

"Lip." I replied.

Mandy unlocks the door & opens it then hugged me tightly.

"Your freezing, come inside."

I nodded & walked inside when Mickey saw me.

"Oh hell no!" Mickey says, running after me with a bat.

"Mickey stop!" Mandy screamed as a I ran out of the house, I sprinted down & hid in a tunnel as he came running past me.

I panted, my feet were killing me. I walk towards Karen's house & headed upstairs when Karen saw me.

"What happened to you?" She asked.

"Mickey,"

"I'm gonna crash here if that's alright."

She nodded. I walked to Karen's room & headed to bed. The minute I closed my eyes I heard a voice from outside.

"Gallagher you better watch out!" Mickey shouted.

I sighed & dozed off to sleep when my phone rang.

Incoming call : Fiona Gallagher

I paused for a minute then declined.

I screwed up, big time with Fiona.

A/N :

Hiiii guyss! (: I hope yall liked that, it was a challenge to write this chapter, haven't written fanfics in a while but hopefully I'll get over it. Sorry it was extremely short but that was just an intro.

Please comment & let me know I should continue updating? & hmu if you watch Shameless too! I'm late as always to the show so I'm on like season 4 episode 2. So yeah, ily guys!