Chapter 6

•Blaine Pov•
    Kurt has been acting very strange he ignores me now like he doesn't even make eye contact when I try to talk to him he makes excuses idk what's wrong with him. He always is going to the bathroom I just DON'T KNOW anymore so I'll just go talk to him after school when no one is around I walk to Glee club I don't see Kurt I ask Mercedes she said he's home sick okay and I think why maybe he's really sick or something happened oh no I say everyone looks at me what they say nothing I run out of the room into the bathroom I made sure no one was in there then I locked the door I slide down the wall and cried.

Kurt POV•
     I couldn't go to school I just couldn't I couldn't face Blaine I would have to tell him then I hear pounding on the door I walk over and open it and there's Blaine

Blaine POV•
Kurt answers the door I go in and I say when were you going to tell me I said harshly he looked so sad I felt bad I don't know what your talking about. Oh don't play that bullshit with me. Okay yes Blaine I am pregnant! What?!? I thought you had Cancer!
Blaine are you that fucking stupid you thought I had cancer? What is wrong w/ you? Oh I'll tell you what's wrong w/ you! You have to get people drunk for them to sleep w/ you!

Ohh Cliffhanger yes bitches cause I'm like that I'll write the next part today but it's going to be super long And I guess you must've scream rose_bear_5 😂 Also thank you for reading and your opinions Vote And Comment 👇🏽 Love you guys 😊