Chapter 20 *Last Chapter*

*2 yrs later*
Blaine why did you ta- then the lights went out Blaine I kind of yelled then they came back on dimed and there were roses I look at Blaine he is on one knee "Kurt Hummel he said ever since I met you 9 yrs ago I knew I was in love so Kurt Hummel my one true love and my best friend will you marry me?" He smiled yes I said and started crying then we kissed
There Viws
"9 years ago when we first met if someone came to me and said Blaine Anderson was my soulmate I would tell them to get a Cat scan then after that I was blessed with two children I wanted to Kms but then after a miracle happened I was saved after that I fell in love with you and who you were your smile your voice your personality I like to live in perfection and you make my life irrational and messy but I don't why I still fell in love with you and when we first started dating my question I asked when we first started dating was does he really love me know after this wonderful years I have spent with you I found out that was true"
"Kurt Hummel I don't think I could say everything in just one vow but you are my Teenage Dream and I will love you till my dying day so whatever may come what may I will still love you because you are perfect to me and it may be the animal inside me but when we leave her as husbands I bet baby it's cold outside and just know somebody loves you and I'm pretty sure those are all the duets we have ever done and I love you"
God can I just marry this man now? He asks the crowd chuckles
You may now kiss the groom
~The End~
Thanks for reading I love you guys 😘