Chapter 7

Blaine Pov
    Wait so Your what? my voice a little shaky I'm pregnant! he says choking back a sob. For some reason I don't cry I actually get furious it breaks my heart that this happened to him but what happens next surprises me he hugs me I push him off and say get off me stupid slut what? he sobs i said get off me stupid slut you probably slept with someone else and they got you pregnant not me. He keeps crying i can literally feel my heart breaking. What? He says "GET OUT'' I hear a very deep voice say I look up and I see Finn and Burt I said "GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE" I shrug my shoulders and say whatever and i walk out Finn follows me out what the hell dude? What I say You got Kurt pregnant and you won't own up to it! It's none of your business! He pushes me it is my business he's my brother I don't push him back Your going to be a dad own up to it or square up Bitch! He yells before going back inside I shrug my shoulders and go to my car.
Kurt Pov
Kurtie come here my dad pulls me into a hug and says it's okay it's going to be okay he looked at me and says was that the boy who you know? Yes i sob shhh its going to be okay. Okay i say i pull out of his grasp and say I'm going to take a shower Finn was just coming from outside  he followed me up the stairs so wait guys can pregnant?!? Obviously Finn geez i say annoyed like no they can't not like you didn't just hear the whole conversation i went in the bathroom and was going to take a long relaxing bath and probably cry.
*The next day* Blaine pov
Hey Gay boy heard you knocked up Hummel Karosky says laughing i just keep walking everyone is talking about what he just said "Hey Anderson Santana says. You are a Bitch! she yells What? I jump back. Your going to let Kurt get an abortion she slaps me. te metes con mis amigos a los que se metan conmigo! cosas malas están llegando a su manera pequeña perra! She yells at me. I start walking away fast I can feel hot tears streaming down my face.
     Hey dude whats wrong why are you crying? mike asked I made a big mistake I have to go i hate myself why would i say that i run to plan parent hood Kurt hummel please i asked room 420 thank you i run to the room Kurt!!! Blaine wth are you doing here im coming to stop you Kurt you cant do this why its not your concern im just a stupid slut right no kurt your not i was wrong i want the baby i want us to be together i want you. i want us! Please dont do this Kurt please. Kurt looked at me and said.......

To Be Continued
writing next chapter tonight what do guys think should he get with blaine or should say no and keep the baby or get rid of it tell me what you guys think! Love you guys vote and comment Can't wait!!!!!