Chapter 14

Kurt POV
Blaine left after I told him I called all the girls from glee club to come have a sleepover! I needed a break from life for a while what sucks is I never told them so ya..
❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚
I hear a knock on the door 30 minutes later all the girls are here I opened the door and they all looked like they just saw a ghost Come in and ill explain...
🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄Santana POV
So let me get this straight lady Hummel your pregnant by Blaine Anderson and your having Twins Damn that must be hard! And he cheats on you twice I'm going to go Lima Heights on his ass! Nadie se mete con mis amigos pero yo!! Then I storm out of the house I get in my car and start driving to Blaine's house (don't ask me where I got the address) I see Mercedes behind me as angry as me damn straight Mercedes Blaine doesn't know what's coming to him because the squad is coming he's going to be sorry!
Mercedes POV
Oh hell to the no white boy he can't treat you like that! I do the same as Santana
Tina POV
Y-y-a Kkurt he ccant do thatt!
Kurt POV
Everyone left great this is going to be disaster but I'm not gonna let him know he'll get what deserves on the bright side there's a whole box of pizza don't mind if I do 😂
Santana POV
I band on the door with the other girls behind I keep banging Open up hobbit or I'll break the door down Maldita sea richa chico blanco! Abrir hacia arriba o yo se romperá la Maldita pureta abajo!! Some guy opened the door can help you? I see Blaine we need to talk to the hobbit.
Damn Santana tho 😂 What do you think will happen more chapters headed your way vote comment 👇🏽 love you guys ❤️