Thorpe Park {Minishaw}

Harry's P.O.V

The boys and I went out to Thorpe Park today. But unfortunately I had to leave half way through the day.

We went from roller coaster to roller coaster. It was a lot of fun, me and my friend Simon were laughing and talking all day. I was sad about leaving him. Yes I admit, I may have a small crush on him, but what's not to like? He's perfect in every way.

Anyways. We were were walking with some fans when Tobi started jumping on Simon and I was laughing behind them, and me being the person I am pretended to be a fan while scream "SIMON. HEY SIMON. I WANNA BE IN YOUR VIDEO. I WANNA BE IN YOUR VIDEO" while jumping I jumped on him and kissed his cheek. It was meant to me a joke but as soon as my lips touched his skin I felt sparks and I like the feeling, so I then hugged him. While hugging him I nuzzled my head into his neck a bit and felt him shiver as soon as my breath hit his neck, I smiled at that but then let go and went back to talk to JJ and Ethan. But as I was talking to them I realise, my crush isn't small anymore. It's HUGE now.

Simon P.O.V

I was having fun. I especially was having fun with Harry. We were just goofing around and stuff. I like Harry, I've liked him for a while now and I really don't want him to go. I'm so sad that he will be leaving me - us for 3 whole weeks. The next few weeks will be the worst weeks of my life. I hate not having Harry around. He's the only one that can make me laugh when I'm upset.

I was broken way from my thoughts when I felt someone jump on me and kiss my cheek. I was surprised when I saw that it was Harry. I felt tingles from where he kissed and then I felt him nuzzle his head into my neck I tired so hard not to blush because I didn't want the fans to see. I shivered when I felt Harry's breath on my neck and I could feel him smile as I did.

After he let go I played it off as a joke and laughed with him. I looked at my camera and said "omg Harry, Wroetoshaw just kissed me! He just kissed me!" And laughed right after. After I saw him go back and talk to JJ and Ethan I looked at Ethan and made eye contact with him and he smirked at me, he is the only one out of the sidemen who knows I like Harry.

We were walking towards this one roller coaster that I knew Harry was terrified of. I looked behind me and noticed how nervous and scared Harry looked, so I went over to him and put my arm around his neck and said "Hey what's wrong Harry?" In the softest voice I could "I-I-I'm o-ok Simon" he was stuttering like crazy so I did the only thing I could think off to calm him down, I took his hand in mine and held it so he knows I'm there for him. He held back, tightening his grip as we got closer to the roller coaster, I noticed that as he tightened his grip he started to blush while looking down at our fingers that were laced together. 'Cute' I thought while looking at him and smiling. I slightly pulled him to the side and whispered "You don't have to go on if you don't want to." "But I know you want to and I don't want to hold you back" he said softly while looking down. "Harry, Look at me please" I begged, he looked up and looked at me straight in eye "Harry I will do anything for you. I will sit down with you while the others go on it. We can go buy food or go to the photo booth. We don't have to go on the ride" I said while he started to smile a bit. He shocked me when he hugged me and said something I never thought he would say.

Harry's P.O.V

I looked up at him and smiled while he was talking. After he finished I just looked at him then suddenly hugged him. He hugged back after a minute and then I said something that I didn't except to say to him so soon. "I love you Simon" as soon as those words came out of my mouth I felt him tense. 'Why are you so stupid Harry?! Of course he doesn't like you back!' I felt him loosen his grip on me so I ran. I ran as fast as I could. As far away from him as I could. But I couldn't see straight, tears were blurring my sight and I ended up just sitting on the park bench crying. I felt like I was there for hours which was actually only a few minutes before I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up only to see that it's Simon. He hugged me and held me as close as possible before shushing me and telling my it's ok. He let me cry on him and soak his shirt with my tears. After I calmed down he held my face in his hands and made sure I was looking into his eyes the next word sent shock through my body "I love you too Harry" and as he said that he kissed me. It was a slow and passionate kiss. All the love we had for each other was piled into this kiss. After a minute or two of kissing I pulled away and Simon put our foreheads together. "I love you so much and have for a very long time" Simon gently says while cupping my cheek and kissing me once again. "Will you be my boyfriend?" Simon asks, finally saying something. With a big smile I kiss Simon and replied with a big "YES".

"FINALLY" we heard someone scream behind us then heard a sound as though someone got slapped. We turned around to see Ethan holding his head with a pout and the rest of the boys laughing behind him. "No but seriously it's nice to see you guys finally got together" Vikk said while smiling and the rest of the boys agreed with him. JJ came up to Simon while putting him in a headlock and sayings congrats and Ethan came up to me giving me a highfive. "Wait. So you are all fine with this?" I question with a bit of worry in my voice. Simon comes up behind me and wraps his hands around my waist while resting his head on my shoulder and says "of course they do. They will love us no matter what" then he kisses me and we had a great day together but I then had to leave them and said goodbye. Simon didn't want me to leave so I surprised him with something that I've been planning for ages. His bags were already packed and was in my car. "Oh ya Simon. I have a surprise for you!" I said while holding out a second plane ticket. "YOU'RE COMING WITH ME!!" I yelled. He looked at me with pure happiness and kissed me while we walked to my car hand in hand.

THE END

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Work count: 1262

Hope you guys enjoyed that and I'm sorry for any spelling mistakes or anything. English isn't my mother tongue so I apologise in advance. Anyways if you liked it please vote and comment! :)

-ED