Soulmates {Minishaw}

Harry's P.O.V

I wondered around town looking at all the colours around me trying to do find out what was missing. I've heard about the soulmates and everything about them. Apparently the colour I'm missing is red. I've never seen it and if I do I probably would know it was red. In place of the colour red I just see white. Plain and boring white.

Today's the day than I'm supposedly meant to meet my soulmate. As today is the day I turn 18. I started to look at the trees instead of where I'm walking when I bump into something or more like someone. I slowly look up to see the douch bag of my year. Simon Minter. Well I call him a douch because that's what he is in school. Simon and I are enemies in school. But outside we get along fine. Outside of school we were the best of friends. We did everything together.

I looked into Simons eyes and saw something flash in them. When I quickly looked down at a bright light coming from his shirt. I saw an unfamiliar colour. Which I can only assume is red... I looked back at Simon in shock while I whispered "Si... What colour is your shirt..." He looked at me in shock and slowly replied with "it's red...."

I slowly stepped back in shock. With tears slowly rolling down my face. He knew. Simon knew for over a year that we were soulmates.. He didn't tell me...
"Why didn't you tell me Si..." I croaked out. Simon looked at me with regret and pain "I was scared Haz... I thought you wouldn't believe me and leave me..." He replied with tears now falling from his eyes. I talk back with a harsh voice "You put yourself through all this pain when you could've just told me? Why?" Simon didn't reply, he just walked closer to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He buried his face in my neck and started crying "I-I'm so sorry Haz. I was terrified. You've been with me longer than anyone has. And I didn't want to lose you" he started crying harder so I just hugged him back. Held him tightly as he cried and whispered "you'll never lose me Si".

He slowly detached himself from me and looked me in the eyes. His eyes were bloodshot from crying so I reached over and wiped away I stray tear. I gently cupped his cheek and brought him down to my level. I then kissed him making sure the kiss was full of passion and love. I felt him slowly tighten his grip on my waist. Bringing me closer as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

After a while we pulled away gasping for breath. "That was amazing" I said, still flustered. "You're amazing" Si whispered while bringing me in for another kiss. This time it was gentle and full of love. I broke away and looked up into Simons beautiful blue eyes. "I love you Simon". "I love you too Harry. More than anything". When went in for another kiss and slowly started making our way back to my house... I was happy finally. And so was he...

THE END

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Word count: 566

Yo guys. Sorry if they are any mistakes and Sorry this was short but I'd like to thank you all again for 1k. Ily guys sm 💖

-ED