She's one of them

Reven June 26, 2016

I'm going to kill Jeffery if it's the last thing I do.

I told him to say away, but no, he just has to go and fucking present himself!

I was currently walking away from they're bus. I can't believe Chris would think that I'm cheating on Ricky.

I am so glad I got Lily, Jack's 3 year old sister, who has been in and out of foster homes. The poor child has been starved to death and beaten.

Thank fuck she safe now.

I am now changing into something for comfertable to confront Jeff. A black v-neck, black hoodie, black ripped skinnys, and black combat boots. I put my leather jacket on and walk into the forest that we parked by.

Ricky

The boys and I and currently following Reven. Yes, I know we shouldn't, after she told us that her brother is a killer, I wanna see what she's up to.

She walks so fast. I couldn't find her in this forest till Chris pointed at her figure moving father into the forest.

We hide behind a bush as she comes to two twin trees.

Taking a pocket knife and craves... symbols... into the tree? What?

She steps back and I take a closer look. She craved a circle with an 'X' going through it.

She startes to mumble in a way different languge. What is that? Latian?

I was pulled out of my thoughts when a blinding light came from when Rev is standing. She didn't seem affected at all.

She steps through and disappears.

"What the fuck!" Devin run the the light sorce.

"Wait, it's still here." Vinny states the ovbious.

"Maybe we can follow her." I said think out loud.

Chris goes first then myself and the rest of the guys.

We land in a dog pile in a grass feild.

Last thing I see is Reven and some guy walk towards us.

Then I pass out.

Reven

"What the fuck, Octovia!? Did you bring them here?" What are they doing here?

"No I didn't. They must have followed me and DON'T EVER call me that."

"Alright then, Entity, what the fuck are they doing here?"

"Told you I don't fucking know!" Jeff is really getting on my last nerve.

"What's going children? Who are they?"

"Well T over here, thought it would be nice to bring mortals into our relm."

"I. Fucking. Told. You. I don't fucking know why they're here! They must have followed me."