Keep It

Reven

I'm weak, numb, empty. I feel worthless. I let my weakness be shown.

I haven't come out of my room.

The only interaction I've had is Lily.

For the first week or so, everyone would check on me. I just push them away. Slowly, but surely, they just left me alone.

I only talk to Lily because we share a room.

Slender said that the portal will be open tomarrow. I'm planning to take the boys back then.

I'm now getting ready. For what? To step out of my room for the first time in weeks.

By now, everyone is at breastfast.

The many conversatioms that were going on stopped as I walk to the fridge.

Someone placed a hand on my shoulder and I already know who it was.

I turn to smile at Jeff and he catches me off-gaurd with a hug.

"I missed you." I smile and say the same.

Soon Slender appears and has a melancholy aura.

Fuck...

"Child."

I nodded at Slender and walked down to the lab.

Everyone was here yet again but except for the two little ones. Smile must be with them.

Chris

Let's just say the same thing happened. Only this time, it was extended.

Slender had EJ conected to the wires too for some reason.

Before Slender did anything, he explained to us that this would be back in the 50's. Wait...

HOW OLD IS REVEN?

Once everything was set up, it showed Reven sitting in a office.

Soon the door opens and a women walks in, closing the door behind herself.

"Hello Reven, it's nice to meet you. My name is Mr. Pain-" "Why am I here?" Reven cut him off and gave him a questioning look.

"Well. I am here to determine you sanity." He sits and the large, oak desk. He shuffles through some papers and settles on one.

"So, how have you been?" He looks at Reven after clicking a pen.

"Fine. Look, I appreciate what your doing here, but I'm not crazy. Just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Now, I'm getting blamed for whatever that spycho has done." Jeff chuckles at 'spycho'. Something tells me she took the blame for one of his kills.

"Well then, that should show in your results." He takes a pause then continues.

"I've heard about your condition and I'm terribley sorry your were doomed with such a curse." Reven looked confused then annoyed.