Young Love

Ricky August 4, 2016

Well, this morning was just beautiful. I woke up to the sounds of birds chirpping and peace.

Wrong.

There was loud banging coming from downstairs and I'm pretty sure dead people could hear it.

The rest of the guys wake up and we go downstairs to investgate and I'm not surprise by what I see.

Reven is running around the kitchen with Jeff, pounding on pots and pans while Pierce The Veil's Circles, plays in the background.

Everyone else is just singing and jumping around.

The song cuts off, due to Slender turning it off. Everyone freezes at once. They all seem humaliated except for, of course, Reven and Jeff. They continue to bang the pots and pans while screaming at the top of their lungs.

Slender picks them up with his tenderals and they drop their 'insterumants'.

"Slender! We were having fun." Reven whines while crossing her arms.

"Yeah, Slender. Why do you have to ruin the fun?" Jeff pipes up.

"Children, I hope you are done cooking breakfast."

They look at eachother with worry and Reven continues to speak.

"Well, you see, we can't because we're in mid-air." Nicely played Rev.

He 'sighs' and puts them down and they proceed with breakfast.

"Yes Chris, you should trust us with food. I'm not gonna poison you." She giggles and Chris's eyes are popping out of his head.

"And yes I can read minds, Ry. No I'm not invading your privacy, Ghost. It's just that they float through the air and I hear em. I haven't been trained on how not to hear them. When will that be Slender." He just shrugs. At this point we're all freaked out.

In about a few minutes, there was loads of food on the dining table.

Stacks of walffles and pancakes. Pounds and pounds of bacon. A couple bowls of fruit. A mountian of bagels with cream cheese. A variety of ceral. Milk, Orange Juice, Coffee, and Water in different fountians. Well, really anything that you coukd ever dream of for breakfast was sitting right here. Well, except for the fact that there were plates of organs, too but, I'm not affected.

"Guys sit down." Reven, who is at the head of the table, motions to the empty seats. I take the seat closest to her with Chris on my right. To the right of him was Devin. Infront of me was Lily, Blaz, Vinny, Ryan. Ryan was next to Sally. Next to her was Jeff, EJ, Dr. Smiley, then Jane. On the otherside, next to Devin are, LJ, Clockwork, BEN, Masky, Hoodie, and Ticci Toby. Slender was across from Reven. (If you got confused look at the picture.)

)