Chapter Three- Wait...Brothers?

Note: English is in normal text, and Japanese is in italics
------------

It's been about 2 weeks since you'd first gotten stranded in Japan and met Choromatsu. At one point you had to stop being stubborn and buy new clothes but it wasn't too big a deal. Still hearing absolutely nothing from your father, you continued to spend the last two weeks here playing music on the side of the road to pay for food and your hotel room. Of course you weren't alone, Choromatsu has become kind of your only friend at the moment, and he spends about every day with you, helping you around town, or just keeping you company. You didn't admit it, but you were really happy to have his company, because he was really nice and he made you laugh a lot. Though he didn't actually try to make you laugh, it's just that you found it extremely amusing when he became flustered or annoyed. Sometimes he would pout, but a lot of the time he would blush when you laughed, and you didn't mention you could see when he was trying to hide his smile. It was almost like he was reluctant to laugh, so you mentally noted that one of your life goals would be to make Choro laugh out loud. Even when you were in the coffee shop, he never laughed above a chuckle.

Though you didn't goof off the last two weeks, when you weren't raising money from your little street corner, you were practicing your Japanese with Choromatsu. You remembered reading somewhere about these two twins who spent an entire week doing nothing but learning polish and they ended up being fluent in the language by the end of the week . Of course you had your hopes up, but seeing as it had been two weeks and you still didn't know a lot, and spoke like a toddler, you figured it'd actually take awhile to learn Japanese fluently. Choromatsu on the other hand has been improving in his english like really freaking fast, and it was honestly freaking you out, because not long ago he'd been speaking with only basic english (sometimes even missing a few words) but now he was using these complicated words that were really impressive in your opinion for his skill level, like "reluctant", "intrigued", "famished," and so on. Yeah they weren't actually that hard, but still you didn't expect him to know those words. Hell, it was like the little churro was carrying around a miniature fucking English dictionary and just cramming in every big word he could.

Well on the bright side, you could have more interesting conversations with your little Choro friend here.

Right now, you were perched on a tree branch in the local park near the hotel you stayed in, waiting for Choro to show up. Like usual, your ukulele was strapped to your back, and you were humming softly to yourself as your legs swung back and forth gently off the branch. Hot damn, you were kind of high up. Would be kind of painful to fall off. Maybe it wasn't the best idea to be up so high in this tree.

Pfft it was a great idea what are you talkin' about.

"Yyy/n-chan?...Y/n?"

You felt a smile spread across your face as you heard a familiar voice call your name. Looks like your pal has finally arrived. Well it's only been like 10 minutes, but it felt like longer.

Locking your legs around the tree branch, you swing backwards and hang upside down off the branch, smiling and waving at Choromatsu, who was actually much closer than you had expected. You weren't too surprised, but Choromatsu lets out a started squeak and falls back, landing on his butt, gripping the fabric of his shirt over his heart as he slowly looks up at you.

"Y/n??! Wh-what are you doing??!"

"My my Choro, you look positively dashing today." You coo with your hands on your hips as you hang from the branch. It was true too, he was wearing a classy green jumpsuit. Before you thought that jumpsuits were kind of dumb, but now that you saw one on an actual person, you could conclude that it was actually totally fucking rad. Like that's some classy shit. It was early autumn too, so it looked kinda comfy, like it'd be good at keeping someone warm. You hadn't noticed you were actually kind of cold, since you'd kind of grown to ignore the slight burning numbness you felt on your arms as the chilly air hit your skin. You weren't gonna whine about it though.