Chapter Four- Lol You're A Softy

"Code Green, I have the target in my sights, over."
You whispered into your walky talky that you wasted your money on at the local store as you crept down the hallway and watched Choromatsu from a distance. He clearly didn't see you as he made his way up the stairs, probably looking for you. Jyushimatsu replied back to you from his own walky talky as you held yours close to your face.

"Y/n-chan, what's code green mean again??"

"Jyushimatsu it means I found Choromatsu!"

You heard a bored sounding voice, which you assumed was Ichimatsu as his voice came from your side of the walky talky.

"Of course you found him, our house is only so big."

"Shhhhhh! I'm going in, don't talk into the radio starting now!"

Creeping carefully up the stairs, you hold your weapon close to your body, trying to make as little sound as possible. Once you were up, you spot Choromatsu disappear into the room which you currently slept in. Probably was looking for a book or something since like all the novels in the house were in that room.

Stealthily making your way over you aim your gun at the back of his head. Omg this was gonna be so rad.

But suddenly he turns around and spots you and a look of confusion crosses his face as he sees your crouched in the doorway with a Nerf Gun in your hands.

"Y/n-chan wha- GAHH!"

He flinches and rubs his forehead as a foam bullet hits his head, surprising him. It didn't hurt of course, but he probably didn't expect that hehe.

Quickly grabbing your radio, you whisper frantically into it as Choromatsu walks closer with an amused expression.

"I'be been spotted!! Target has been shot but he isn't down, over!! I need back up!"

"Y/n-chan, get out of there quick!!"
Jyushimatsu wails.

"...."

Choromatsu approaches you and kneels down in front of you, using his pointer finger to gently tilt the gun away and he gazes at you with a grin.

"Y/n, what are you doing?"

"I'm playing with this shitty Nerf Gun I shouldn't have bought but bought anyways."
You grin and shoot him once in the chest with another of the foam bullets.

He flinches again and his face turns a bit red from the stupid grin on your face.

"C'mon play along Choro, it's fuuuun." You wink as you see him blink twice and he glances away as if thinking about it. Or he's just trying to hide his blush but hell you saw that already.

After a moment he grips his chest, pretending that the bullet wounded him, and he slumps over, looking up at the ceiling with wide eyes.

"I-I've been shot! H-help me brothers!!"

You smile and pin him to the ground, pointing the Nerf Gun to his head, evilly grinning. "Any last words?"

"Yes...you should look to your right.." He smirks and you tense up, as you look to the side and see Todomatsu, Osomatsu, and Karamatsu all pointing there Nerf Guns at you.

Before you can react, Choromatsu snatches the gun from you and you yelp and barrel roll out of there, hiding behind the door to your room as a few foam bullets barely miss your face. Grabbing your radio, you shout desperately into it.

"Back up, I need back up, hurry!!"

You breathed a sigh of relief as you heard two pairs of footsteps run up the stairs, and you hold in a snort as you hear someone get whacked with a Nerf Gun.