Chapter Nineteen

+Ash's POV+

"Moan. My. Name." I slid my finger deeper into her.

"Jack," she moaned.

Jack?

Jack?!

That's no where near my name! I look at her and she has this smug smile on her face. I chuckle, I see what's going on. She's trying to get me back. If that's how she wants it then that's how I'll give it.

I slip all but one finger into her tight pussy and finger fuck her. She moaned again, "J-james"

I growled and moved my fingers faster earning loud moans. Another name," Matthew! "

I can't believe this! Every other name but mine?! As I thrusted harder and deeper she moaned more guy's names. Alex, Damien, Xavier, Levi, what the fuck even Alex again!

I harshly pulled my fingers out and crouched down, pulled her legs over my shoulders and stood straight again.

"Oh fuck," she breathed. Oh fuck indeed. Thrusting my tongue in I swirled it around moving in and out as I go. She stopped with the names and kept begging for me to stop and put her down between her moans.

I flicked my tongue making her cry out. "P-please! Stop!" She whined. Awww she doesn't want me to eat her out? Well that's too bad. I sucked and did wild tongue tricks while inside her making her scream out.

I thought about leaving her like this, near the edge of her climax. I smirked and flicked my tongue once more. "You want me to put you down?" She blinked a few times then nodded her head vigorously. I kissed her lips(the one between her hips) and put her down then stood back. My my, that's not a scene you see everyday, huh?

Imagine it, a blonde little hottie, hand cuffed and hung on a nail, feet not touching floor, stark naked, on the edge of an orgasm. I smiled satisfied, "Well I'll be heading to bed now. Night Ms. Gilmore." I smiled at her sweetly and climbed up into my bed as she stared at me in disbelief.

I put both hands beneath my head and grinned at the ceiling; today was fun.