Chapter Four

+Ash's POV+

Shit, I'm late...coffee is worth it.

As I walk into Martha's, I immediately notice a blonde headed girl at a table, my usual table i'm typically at after work. Her hair glimmers from the lights in the cafe, and I wonder for a brief second what it would feel like on my fingers. I'm only able to see the back of her head, as she was facing opposite me.

I smile as I approach Martha. I made time for her; she was my rock whilst growing up and she'd always made time to tend to my needs, as shall I to her.

After a few minutes of talking, I smile at the offer of the coffee and sprint out the cafe, ready to head to work only to receive a tap on my shoulder.

I swirl around and look down at a blonde haired girl, with blue piercing eyes and a curious gaze. I feel as if I've seen her before...

"Hello," I murmur. She bites her lip, almost making me groan. Her lips are raw and swollen from chewing them, probably from her studying at the café.

She looks up at me fully I instantly blush, fuck, she looks so damn adorable.

She stutters nervously then suddenly collects herself and clears her throat, making me chuckle.

"Have I seen you before, Miss?" I question, and she looks baffled.

I stare down at her confused. I've never been with anyone for quite some time, she can't possibly be my ex, and I'd definitely not dump a girl like her. She glares at me and I'd have done anything to see a smile light up her face. Damn her fucking nose is cute too.