Chapter 4

Y/N POV.

I woke up this morning super excited for the day. Today I was going to church. I know some people don't really like it and I necessarily don't either but I promised my mom I would go which I don't know why I did that but I haven't seen her in a while though. I told her I would plan on bringing a friend that I wanted her to meet which is Normani.

When I got out of bed I got in the shower washing my body and my hair. Once I got out I started getting ready for the day. I stood in front of the mirror and began blow drying my hair once I was done I straightened my hair before curling the ends which took forever. I brush my teeth and put my glasses on before going into the walk in closet to look for an outfit. Once I found the perfect dress I put it on and sat down on the bed and I slipped on my black Louboutins.

Since I was ready I walked downstairs watching mani playing video games in the living room.

Normani POV.

It's been 2 weeks since Y/N moved into my place and things have been ok. We met with my lawyer and he's going to be representing Y/N with the divorce with Travis.

Today is Sunday and I planned on spending the day with Y/N cuddled up to me while we play video games but I guess she had other plans...

I hear her heels clicking against the hard wood floors as she walks downstairs and toward me. She stops right in front of me blocking the TV with her hips with her her arms crossed over her chest. She looks at me with that 'if you don't acknowledge me I will cut you' face.

I paused the game and sat back on the couch copying her position.

"Yes princess?" I say.

She blushes at my words and says, "Can you come to church with me I promised my mom I would come and I told her I would bring a friend which is you so can you go get dressed?"

I just shake my head.

"Baby you know I don't do the whole church thing." I reply.

"Please pretty please. If you come I'll do that thing with my hips in bed tonight that I know you like." She says smirking at me.

I pull her on my lap so that she straddling me.

"Why don't you do it right now and tonight and we just stay here and I can fuck you all over this penthouse?" I reply.

I hear a small audible moan come from her lips. I got her right where I want her.

"Mani... God is watching us. I think he wants us to go to church and after we can go to my parents place and have dinner. She's making lasagna." She replies trying to gain control.

My hands go from her bare thighs and up her dress. One hand goes inside of the thong that she was wearing and I run my fingers through her wet folds as I hear a breath hitch. She wraps her arms around my neck as I kiss her neck.

"I don't give a damn who's watching I just want to fuck you until you can't walk." I say biting down on the sensitive skin hearing her moan out loud.

I slip two fingers inside her entrance as she flips her hair to one side. She starts grinding her hips into me as I slowly move my fingers inside. As I continue to kiss her neck I feel her wetness dripping down my fingers. I have her right where I want her.

"Fuck mani I-. HEY NO FAIR!" She says as her eyes widen.

She looks at me and now she's pissed. Fuck I was so close. She stands up and says, "Now I have to go change my underwear you fucker. Now get up and get dressed you're not gonna sit on the couch and be lazy all day-." She says before cursing in Italian.