Chapter 7

Normani POV.

"Wait! Fuck no! You are not and I mean not having sex with me until you take a shower and change these sheets. I don't want any trace of her in this room and that means any of her sex juices anywhere in this room. I want it cleaned like how a crime scene is cleaned. Do you understand me?" Y/N says as her OCD kicks in.

"Are you serious?" I ask.

"Yes. I don't even want to smell whatever that smell is.." she says crossing her arms over her chest.

I knew I wasn't gonna get my way. She's the boss at home..

"As you wish my love." I say

I was about to kiss her lips but she pushed me away.

"And brush your teeth too please and thank you." She says.

"You have and hour.. in the meantime I'll be in my library." She says.

3 months later.

Y/N POV.

I'm fucking fat. 4 months pregnant with twin boys and I'm fucking fat. I'm hungry though. I look over at the clock it read 3:00 AM.

I look over at my sleeping wife. Yes we are married but we kept it small until after the boys are born that way they can be in our actual wedding that's gonna be 10000x bigger. Anyways...

I look at mani and she was sound asleep laying on her stomach snoring. I sat on her back straddling her before I let my warm hands massage her bare back.

"Mmhm." She moaned as I started kneading my hands into her back.

Earlier tonight Normani and I were having sex and she hurt her back while she was eating me out and I was on her shoulders. Which brings me back to why I'm fat yet I'm hungry.

"Baby can you wake up for me?" I say kissing her shoulder.

"Hmm? Y/N what's wrong?" She asked concerned.

"I'm hungry." I say.

"Babe there is a ton of food here we stacked the kitchen with all of the food you want. If your hungry then go to the kitchen and get something to eat."

"But I want food from the diner down the street. They make the best spicy chicken sandwiches and I want 3 of them with curly fries. Please can you go?" I say getting off of her back and kneeling next to her.

"No I'm tired and my back hurts, dammit just leave me alone." She says groaning.

"Fine I guess I will jackass." I say getting up as she waved me off.

I walked down stairs to the kitchen and looked all over for something spicy. Ugh fuck this shit.

I walked upstairs and put on a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie and my vans putting my hair in a messy bun like I usually do to tame this curly mess. Seriously out of my whole Italian family my sister and I are the only ones with curly hair.

I grabbed my purse and my keys and locked the apartment door and getting in the elevator. Once I'm on the first floor I walk into the lobby and there was barely anyone in there. I waved at the woman at the front desk and she waved back.

I walked past the doorman who held it open for me giving him a quiet "thank you"

I got to my car in the parking lot and got in driving down the street to my new favorite restaurant 'Sunny's Diner'.

I walked it and took a seat in a booth thankfully I can actually fit in it with my huge belly but I don't mind. I love my boys and they aren't even here yet. I rub my stomach as I felt them kicking.

"Good morning to you too my little men." I say.

A waiter comes over and smiles at me.

"Hi I'm Jackson and I'll be your waiter for this morning. I'll give you a chance to look over the men-"

"No it's ok I know what I want."

"Oh ok well what would you like?" He says.

"Can I have 3 spicy chicken sandwiches and a large plate of curly fries and a peanut butter milkshake and a glass of ice water please." I say happy with what I ordered.

"Oh pregnancy cravings huh? My wife gets them all of the time." 

"Yeah they are a bitch sometimes but my wife is an ass and didn't want to get me anything so I came myself." I say.

"It will be ok. Just give her some time. She'll come around. But I'm gonna place this order and I'll be out as soon as I can with your milkshake." He says smiling.

[•••]

"That was the best food I have ever had." I say licking the fork that still had chocolate cake on it.

"Well here's the bill and I can help you to your car when your ready because it's still dark out." Jackson says.

I pay for my meal in cash and then leave him a $50 tip because he was really nice to me.

He was walking me to my car and I unlocked it.

"Thanks for the help." I say.

"It's no problem. Get home safe ok?" He says smiling.

"I will." I reply before getting in my car.

I got back to the penthouse and I unlocked and then locked the door when I got back inside. It was almost 5 AM.

I walked into the living room and mani was sat on the couch waiting for me.

"Where were you." She asks.

"At the diner. You didn't want to get me food so I got it my damn self and the boys are very happy that I made that decision."

"Why didn't you tell me you were going?"

"Because I'm a grown ass woman and I was hungry. You weren't gonna do shit because my fat ass hurt you so I did it myself. Why are you even awake I thought you were too hurt and tired to do anything." I ask.

"I was worried about you." She says.

"Well I'm fine now I'm going to bed goodnight." I say.

I got up and it was a good idea too because I immediately started feeling sick. I ran to the closest bathroom and started throwing up in the toilet.

"It's ok baby just let it out." Normani whispers rubbing my back.

After I finished I got up and rinsed my mouth and walked upstairs and went to bed. I'm too tired to argue with her.

A/N: I felt like being kind of petty so here you go. I hope you liked it. Love you guys ❤️🤙❤️🤙