Chaper 1

Lets play pretend. This is what you look like ^ but you have green eyes.

Normani POV.

I'm an Artist, Philanthropist, Entrepreneur. I am Normani Kordei and I am a billionaire. I'm richer than Oprah. And I am in love.

As I look at this woman in front of me I couldn't help but smile and breathe in her scent. God her smell. It was the scent of coconut filled my nose as I sat next to her on my couch in my big penthouse. The smell wasn't overbearing, it was subtle it was a scent that I wanted to smell forever.

I was absolutely in love with her and I knew that she felt the same way about me. She always seems to put a smile on my face even when I'm at my worst.

We were eating a late dinner with me dressed in just sweatpants and a sports bra and her only wearing one of my big t-shirts and a thong. She tells me all of the time that she loves it when I don't have a shirt on because she can see my "sexy ass abs." Well that's what she tells me.

As I look at her she's sitting with her legs crossed and a box of orange chicken one hand and chop sticks in the other with a big smile on her face as she was feeding me food.

Some random movie she picked was playing in the back ground but we didn't even care about it we were so caught up in each other's gaze.

"Mani can I have the last egg roll?" She asks her green eyes shining from the lights outside in New York City.

I love her voice. She has a thick New York/ Italian accent. She was about 21 and she looked like a goddess.

"Mani?" She asks waving her hand in my face.

"Oh yeah sure take what you want princess." I say snapping out of my thoughts hearing her giggle at me.

Her laugh was the most amazing sound ever. But her moans sound 10 times better...

I love that I can be myself around her and that even though I'm rich she only wants to stay inside and eat take out with me because she doesn't care about the fact that I have money. Even though she has her problems she not always afraid to show me different sides of her.

One minute she's being the goofiest person on the planet and the next she's being passionate and loving and just- god she is so fucking amazing.

After finishing dinner and putting the leftovers away I lay on the couch with her in between my legs with her head on my chest. We continued to watch different movies until I heard a certain sound that I grew to fall in love with.

While she sleeps she sounds like a whimpering puppy and it sounds so freaking cute. I didn't wanna wake her up so that we could go to bed but I had to.

"Y/N?"I asked.

Her whimpering stopped and she hummed.

"Come on baby girl let's go to bed." I say shutting the TV off making it extremely dark in the living room.

"But I was already asleep.." She groaned.

"I know but let's get up and go get in bed then you can sleep."

"Can you carry me?" She whines.

"Sure princess." I say.

She sits up and I stand up from the clinch and she tiredly opens up her arms and I pick her up. She giggles tiredly as she wraps her legs around my waist. I carried her upstairs to my bedroom. Once I got there I laid her on her side of the bed letting her cuddle into the blankets as I got in.

I pulled her close to me as she once again rested her head on my chest. She was soon asleep again as I ran my fingers through her long hair and eventually fell asleep to her soft whimpers.

A/N: Ok guys I hoped you like it I hope you read the A/N I made earlier because I'm deleting it. Love you guys❤️❤️