Chapter 3

This is Travis don't let his attractive side get to you.. He's like a fucking siren^

Y/N POV.

*smack*

I hiss in pain feeling the leather from the belt in his hand hit the naked skin on my backside. I pull in the restraints as I lay on the bed tied up on my stomach trying to figure out some way to get out.

"I SAID COUNT BITCH!" He yells in my ear pulling on my hair.

"O.. One." I whimper.

*smack*

"Two."

*smack*

He hits me harder than before and I cry put feeling my blood forming into marks and bruises on the back of my body. He pulls on my hair again.

"Either you fucking count or I'm gonna fuck you until you can't walk." He says.

I look into his eyes. Mine filled with tears and regret while his is filled with hate and lust. I sniffle a little before talking.

"T...Three."

He goes back into his position and I could hear him muttering something before he untied me. He sat me up even though I was still weak from the things that happened before... you don't wanna know.

He sits on the bed with his back against the headboard. I just looked at him knowing if I move he would try and hurt me. He pulled me closer to him making it so that I was straddling his lap.

"Alright slut. I want you to ride me and you better do it right or I'll punish you do you understand me?" He says.

"No I don't want to." I say trying to gain some authority over myself.

I tried to get up but he wrapped her hand around my neck. I started to gasp for air as he started to squeeze harder. My hands wrap around his wrist to try and pull him off but he was too strong for me.

I coukd feel myself slowly going in and out of conciousness he let go and my breathing was ragged and I was cough harshly I wanted to move but I knew if i did i would get hurt worse. He took my face in his hand and made me look at him even though I didn't want to.

"When I say to do something you fucking do it and I don't care whether you want it or not." He said.

I shook my head. I didn't want to live like this. To be in fear everyday I'm sick and tired of it I don't care all I want is to be with Normani. She treats me like a queen and says my body should be worshiped like one but I don't get that privilege here. Here at home with my husband I get treated like a sex slave. Like I'm the worse thing that has ever happened to him but he continues to have me in his life. I have spent days at home wishing I could die so that I wouldn't have to go through this pain anymore.

I knocked out of my thought when there was a harsh blow to my face making me fall to the ground and everything went black.

All I wanted to tell him was that I didn't love him.

(...)

I begin to wake up and slowly open my eyes but I grunt in pain and close them when I see a bright light. I roll onto my stomach covering my eyes but groan feeling pain all over my body. Slowly but surely I turn back over and sit up in bed. I open my eyes letting them adjust to the light.

I look over my body and see bruises all over my body... especially in between my thighs. I run my fingers over the black and blue marks and my eyes begin to become blurry. I can't believe it happened again. I can't do this anymore I just can't.