Day after

I see Budo holding me in the bed I try to think to myself did we do eney thing we were both drunk and young and dumb I run and get on a long shirt and high socks and do my hair and makeup just so when he comes down I don't look ugly. I make eggs cause I was craving them and I hear footsteps and then someone wrapping there arms around me saying "Morning beautiful" I look back and I say " Hey babe" I gives me a kiss on the cheek and sits at the table which is right behind me I hand him his food he says " you know you don't have to do this" I say "I know I just wanted eggs so I made some for you"
After they are and are in the couch:
Budo's arm wrapped around me and we watch TV I lay my head on his lap as he plays with my hair it pops in my head I DID NOT PUT MY HAIR UP!
But I try to go with the flow Budo says "you look hot with your hair down you know that" I blush a say "thanks babe" I sit up as we kiss I knew after this I do love him I say "what happend last night?" He says "nothing just you Makeing out with me and I would of had to drive so you made me stay so I won't crash" I stood
Up and said " I'm going to get dressed " I run up the stairs and get dressed and come back down I say "you can get dressed now " he goes up and gets dressed" we both had a bad hangover so we took 1 head ach pill and I see Budo laying down in the couch and watching tv I climb on top of him and put my hand behind his head and one on his chest he wraps his arms around me I pulled a blanket over us it was cold in my house and we talk about the club and school we woke up a 5:00 AM because it was a Monday I say "I will get in my uniform and we can drive to get yours " he shakes his head yes we get in his car and we get near his house and he says "I will run in and get it I don't want my mom seeing u sneaking and out of house you know what she will think" I say "ok babe" he runs in and gets dressed and while he does that I get a text for my old sempi saying "what happen to us I was starting to like you " I text back saying "shut up I moved on!" He texts back saying "
Well Budo will need to watch his back or else I don't text him back maybe he would stop and he did I say there waiting he comes out and says time for school he has 3 buttons undone I think he looks hot and I knew I could not in get my old sempi of what he said I knew I had to talked him down for my Budo