2-Sweetness, don't crash our car

"Seriously? You think I'm stupid enough to leave the house with a convict?"
He rolled his eyes. "There isn't any real fun we can have in here unless you wanna-"
"OKAY OKAY GET IN THE CAR!" I screamed before Liam could finish whatever bad thing he was gonna say.
He hopped in the passenger seat.
This is a bad idea cora. Your dads gonna kill you. You can probably go to jail for this. But there ain't no way in hell you're gonna let this jerk know it all say you're boring.
The car let out a loud vrrrrooooommm as I pressed my foot down on the gas pedal, blaring Sleeping With Sirens through the speakers.
*
"Come on princess. Fun isn't had at the speed limit."
"It also isn't had when you're paralyzed from a car accident." I retorted, but just because I couldn't help myself, I picked up the speed.
"Do you know
I count your heartbeats before you sleep
I bite my fingernails to bone
And then I crawl back under the stairwell
To a place I call my home"
Liam suddenly turned down the volume of Bulls In The Bronx and looked at me seriously.
"Cora."
"Yes?"
"Harry potter sounds really mad in this song."
"Shut the hell up." I reply to his reference of the living under the stairs.
Shaking my head, I turned up the music and screamed along, purposefully annoying.
"CORA!"
"Can't hearrrrrr youuuuuu!"
"CORAAA THIS IS IMP-"
"CAN NOT HEAR YOU SPEAKING!"
"CORA THERES A GODDAMN-"
WHEEEEE WHOOOOOO WHEEEEEEE WHOOOOOO WHEEEEEEE WHOOOOOOO
I instantly shut off the music.
"Cop. There's a cop."
"I didn't do anything wrong though why is he chasing us?"
"Well hun I dunno if you noticed but you were going about FOURTY FIVE OVER THE SPEED LIMIT JESUS DRIVE CORA FUCKING DRIVE!"
I screamed and pressed down harder on the pedal, swerving in and out of lanes and around other cars, still screaming.
"I CANT GO TO JAIL HELL NO IM TOO NICE I WONT SURVIVE THEYLL EAT ME FOR SURE HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK OH MY GOD IM SCREWED-"
"PRINCESS CALM DOWN NOW WHERE CAN WE GO WHERE CAN WE STAY OUT OF THE WAY FOR A BIT?"
He had to scream so his voice could be heard over my ranting.
I took deep breaths, focusing on not crashing as I sped past others.
"Ummmm. Oh WAIT I know Lizzy. Lizzy will love you."
I quickly turned off, the car nearly flipping at the sudden sharp turn.
"Shit kitten I thought you were gonna kill us."
"Dont be too sure yet."
I parked a couple of houses down from Lizzy's, to hold off the police guy.
We quickly jumped out and dead ass bolted across the lawns and through one kiddy pool until finally, through following me, we had arrived at my best friends house.
I jammed my finger into the doorbell, and waited five seconds before getting impatient and pressing it as many times as I could.
"CORRINE TORY EVANS WHAT THE EVERLIVING FUCK DO YOU WANT?!"
I shoved her out of the way and dragged liam in behind me, as the familiar scent hit my nostrils. It always smelled like warm lemon cookies for an unknown reason, but I wasn't complaining. That amazing smell had accompanied too many sleepovers and tv show marathons to even be noticed anymore.
Lizzy's parents were usually never home, always going out to work parties and business trips. They worked for some fancy company so she didn't see them much but at least they made a lot of money.
"Okay BASICALLY she went into labour and dad left me with this dude who vandalized something and he called me boring so I was trying to prove him wrong and we got caught speeding and fleeing the scene so we need a place to lay low for a bit."
She just looked at me.
"Kay girly I shouldn't endorse this behaviour BUT IM SO PROUD OF YOU AHHH!"
"I KNOW RIGHT!" We screamed and jumped with each other as liam rolled his eyes.
"So corrine."
I glared at him.
"Don't call me that. But yes liam?"
"Aren't you gonna propely introduce me to this very hot friend of yours?"
He smirked and winked at Lizzy, causing a hot wave of anger and jealousy to run down my spine.
Come on cor don't be a bitch I mean she IS gorgeous
Well yeah but
Hmph
I quickly ended my mental arguement, seeing as it wasn't like he was my boyfriend, so I had no reason to be mad.
I rolled my eyes, slightly making an angry pout.
"Liam this is Elizabeth. Lizzy this is Liam."
He gave her a dazzling bright smile and nodded at her.
"Hey."
She smiled back a beautiful smile of her own as I glared.
"Im getting water."
I sneered before promptly turning on my heel and stomping to the other room, ignoring the laughter from behind me.
Liam and Lizzy don't go together any ways. I mean what would their ship name be- Lizzam?
I snorted at that. It sounded like a superhero move.
I made a mental note to stop being stupidly overprotective of the boy I had JUST met. He likes my best friend? So what. See if I care.
I raised my head in pride, sashaying my sassy ass back to that room.
The moment I saw them sitting side by side, I realized how similar they were.
Both clad in all black, Lizzy sporting a Black Veil Brides shirt with a black leather jacket and some black ripped up skinny jeans. A small silver piercing I hadn't noticed before was in Liam's left ear. Her dyed bright red hair looked gorgeous and shiny next to his dark brown mess of it. I couldn't help but feel jealous of how pretty and thin my best friend was, because she was always absolutely flawless. Of course I was proud of her and proud to call her my best friend, I just wish I could be that thin.
I shook my head, trying to change my thoughts.
You look fine Cor calm down.
I smiled.
"Hey yall. So you two acquainted?"
Liam nodded and tilted his head like a cute confused puppy, a smirk spreading across his face.
" I thought you were getting water?"
I could feel my cheeks go red.
"Umm... I drank it all."
"That quickly?"
Before I could stop myself, my mouth spoke the first response on my tongue.
"Yeah I gulped it down like a porn star."
I gasped and threw my hand over my mouth, as if to halt myself from saying anything else.
They both broke out into hysterical laughter.
"Oh my god Cora what the hell?" Lizzy laughed out.
I shrugged.
Liam paused his laughter and walked over, reaching his hands up.
I froze as he placed his hands gently against my fiery hot cheeks.
Thump thump thump
The sound of my heart beating was filling me ears.
He leaned into my ear.
"Awh, kitten, you're blushing."
I gulped and let out a tiny nervous laugh.
"Mhmm. Yep. That I am."
I was shaking the tiniest bit, nervously close to him.
"Poor princess. Stop shaking, sweetness, no need to be scared of little old me." His warm minty breath tickled my ear.
"Ahem."
Lizzy cleared her throat loudly and I jumped, Liam backing up and sending me a wink.
Is it bad I had honestly forgotten she was there for a second?