Something different

We were about to leave the house when..
"Sickkkkk"
???
"Where are you guys going and why am I not invited??"
"We're going to my uncles party..."
"Oh. Nvrmind."
"Haha we won't be too long."
"That's fine don't even trip."
Mmk
So we left. The drive was short but god it was so beautiful. The roads were paved and the houses gated. Trees and flowers blossomed everywhere, it was nothing like where we had to go through. We got to my uncles house and you could tell right away the party was there. Men were outside drunk af, and the rest of the party in the back.
There was a lot of people. I came in and was greeted right away by my aunt. She told us to have a seat and asked if we wanted anything to eat or drink. There was tacos. Of course Ima eat tacos tf. And I drank a drink my cousin made for us. It was good but it was strong af, I was down for it tho. We had a really good time.
I got up to go to the bathroom but it was busy. So I waited on my phone posting on snapchat how lit the party was. This chick finally came out and when she did she was falling, she fell on me and I caught her.
"Hey you should sit down and drink some water."
"Immm fiiiine."
"Girl no you're not."
After that I went to the bathroom, handled my business and when I came out this chick was knocked out on the couch.  It didn't faze me, I went back to Santiago. He was talking to some guy about business, I didn't care I just acted like I was paying attention. And then the girl came up to me a little while after. She seemed like she had sobered up a bit.
"Hey, my names Leslie by the way."
"Veronica."
"You have a beautiful name."
"Thank you, no one has ever told me that."
"Well it's true, and you are beautiful as well."
Was she flirting with me??
"Don't make me blush" I said jokingly.
"I'm serious."
"Well. Thank you. So tell me, where are you from?"
"I'm from Los Angeles."
"Really?? So am. What are you doing here?"
"I'm here with my friend, but he's talking to some guys so I decided to have some fun."
"I feel you."
She was actually really cool and we talked a lot.
"Leslie!! Where the hell have you been?!!"
"Chilll I've been right here. This is my new friend.."
"Veronica, we've met before, a pleasure as always." Her friend said.
"Oh where do I know you from?"
" I've met you at one of your parents parties. My name is Joseph."
"Ah yes, your parents did business with mine, I remember."
"I'm sorry about what happened."
"No worries.
"Leslie we should go, I'll take you home."
"I don't wanna go home, I wanna keep talking to Veronica."
"I don't thi-"
"It's fine, I'll take her home." I said
"Okay, it was great seeing you."
"Likewise."
And he left. I remember this guy now, I would always see him at parties, but we would never talk. I always had a little crush on him, he was older and more mature. He had his shit together and I was into that.