Arrived

We arrived in Los Mochis, Sinaloa. We had to go through various neighborhoods to arrive at my family's vacation home. No one knew about this place. Not even Erika. these streets weren't safe, but somehow it seemed that Everyone knew us, and they respected us. I kind of liked this feeling. The feeling that no one would touch us because we had power. The idea that we came to better this place, not to cause harm. I felt at home, even though I would never be home again. We got out bags out of the car and went inside. It was so beautiful, it felt elegant but comfy at once. This place brought back so many memories of my childhood.
The housekeepers gave us a warm welcome, they prepared us food and fixed our rooms for us. They knew what had happened, no one told them, they just knew. I had a place in my heart for people like them.. So noble and honest, my parents made sure everyone who worked for us was trust worthy, so I had no worries.
They showed us to our rooms, we wanted to rest before doing anything.
I lied in bed with Santiago, he took me in his arms and I layed on his chest, and soon I was asleep.
I woke up a couple hours later. He was still asleep and so was Erika, but I was bored. I didn't wanna stay home all day, I couldn't, I wasn't used to it.
I took my phone and got an idea.
"Hello?"
"Bueno? Who is this?"
"Tio, you don't remember me?? It's your favorite niece!!"
"Veronica?? Hola mija, how are you??"
"I'm fine Tio, what are you up to??"
"Well, you know there's always a party here."
"Oh really??!"
"Of course mija, and you what are you up to?"
"About to go to your part Tio!!"
"Jaja it would be an honor to receive you!"
"Thank you!! Ill be there soon!!"
"Ok mija, we'll be waiting for you!"
"Okay, see you there Tio bye."
I got out of the bed hella quick and went to the bathroom to shower. My shower was peaceful, it was so relaxing to not have to worry about anything, to know I would be safe.
When I got out of the shower I went back to the room to get dressed. Santiago was still sleeping and u didn't want to wake him, he looked so sexy when he slept.
"You're so perfect."
"Hmm?"
"Your body is just..."
"Just what?"
"Perfect."
"Stopppppppppppp!!"
"Where are you going??"
"I'm going to a party."
"Is Erika going with you?"
"No."
"Wait what? There's no way in hell you're going alone. What party is this? Who's going to be there?"
"It's my uncles party. Ill be fine."
"I'm coming with you."
"Awesome."
He got up and went to go shower. And Erika, we'll all she does is sleep so she didn't even bother to wake up to the noise. So when we were ready we got into the car and drive to my uncles house.
"I have to warn you about something Santiago."
"What is it?"
"My family is crazy."
"That's no surprise haha."
"No..like.. Real crazy."
"I'm sure everything will be okay."
"And.. They don't know about my family, they'll probably ask where they are, and idk what I'm going to tell them."
"Don't worry about that Princess. I can handle it for you.
"Thank you. I love you so much."
"I love you more."