Not Just a Story: Justin Bieber

Alison POV : Today is the big day. The Justin Bieber concert is almost here! Both of my friends Denise and Jaylyn are coming , they're excited too.

------------------------

Justin Bieber pov : Can't wait for this big concert. After that my big tour. I'm still single hoping for a number one , but right now my options are limited. I'm looking for a girl that has it all. body ( as in nice shape) , nice features , and a wild personality. From a loving fan to a hot model. I just need somebody to love.

Ali: (over phone) I'm pretty sure that I'm not breaking up with Jay. I mean lately i been thinking that him and I are meant to be. We go out a lot and kissed a couple of times.We call and text each other on a daily basis . I love him.

Melissa:( over phone) Well he is cute and a lot of girls are after him. Wouldn't go around trusting him the way you do. Plus-gets interrupted-

Ali: Listen, at school it seems like you hate me, which if you did or didn't , I wouldn't care, but why are you calling me talking about how I shouldn't trust my boyfriend?? Are you crazy? Don't tell me what to do and you need to stay away from Jay. Don't think I didn't hear you say Jay was cute . BACK OFF!!!!

----------------------------

(Next day )

Ali POV : Today is the big day I have on my sweater tights

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-CaXRqA3mvzY/UJFH87yjz-I/AAAAAAAAT6Q/3hVB4-Jymn4/s1600/46443439877740270_uFihxxT5_c.jpg

My Justin Bieber sweatshirt

http://img0.etsystatic.com/020/0/8211882/il_340x270.475567142_m67d.jpg

And my Black and white 5s

http://solecollector.com/media/sneakers/images/air-jordan-v-5-retro-black-cool-grey-white-release-date-01.jpg

Denise and Jaylyn are already there . We have front row seats.

At the concert: things are going good . I'm just loving Justin's performance, but why does he seem to be looking at me the whole concert. Then he does the unthinkable. HE GRABS ME ON STAGE.

Justin: As I perform I look at the people right in the front row. One spots my eye. She is so pretty. I pull her on stage . When I ask her for her name she tells me it's Alison. Wow her smile is perfect . I start singing to her . She' ll be my number one. I asked her to meet me backstage.

Backstage:

Justin : so Alison ,interested?

Alison: *blushes* yeah

Justin: then kiss me.( pulls Alison into a nice long kiss)

Ali POV : he kisses me . Then I think of jay . I start pulling away .

Ali : Justin, I have a boyfriend.