Shopping with the bieb

Justin's POV : When the bus stopped I grabbed some money and she grabbed her phone .We walked out the bus hand in hand. For some reason, she seemed to be so happy. She just had the most beautiful smile. I decided to something after shopping.

We went into Victoria 's Secret.

I picked out a couple of stuff I wanted her to try on.We went into the dressing room. When she came out she was wearing a angel push up bra. she looked like a Victoria's Secret model. I bit my lip.

A: like what you see?

I nodded slowly.

She sat on my lap, I grabbed her waist .SHE GAVE ME THE MEANEST LAP DANCE.Damn.She so sexy .

J: babe I wouldn't go around teasing people the way you do.

A: oh IM SO SORRY( she says sarcastically )why don't you try on something.

J: babe , that's nasty.

A: please , just for fun.PLEASE!

Then she gave me the mostest saddest face. I couldn't say no anymore .

Okay. I went in the stall and came out wearing a push up bra. She started dying of laughter.

J: yeah I don't find this funny!!

But I started laughing anyways.

Then the manager came in . if I wasn't the Justin bieber, we would've gotten kicked out but she said she wouldn't ask .But she did ask for an autograph.I have her one."have fun!" , She said.

Alison was red and laughed so hard I thought she would hurt herself.I took of the bra, but still had my shirt off.Ali bit her lip, she liked what she saw no matter how many times she saw it .She tried on more underwear and I bought her a sexy bathing suit. It was a bikini. We went to forever 21 and more shops.Of course, being a gentle man I held all the bags.We went to the bus to drop off the stuff , but I kept the bathing suit in my car. I still had a surprise for her. we were going to the beach. she didn't know yet. when I drove she kept asking questions.

J: babe where we are going is a surprise , you'll see when we get there.

Then we were there.

A: babe I don't have a bathing suit.

J: I bought one for you and me.

We changed in the changing rooms .we came out at the same time .we ran hand in hand to the shore.

Ali POV:

Justin told me to wait by a palm tree. I did .He brought back a blanket and a picnic basket.

A: A picnic! I love picnics.

J: let's set up.

We set the blanket and the food. we ate sandwiches and candy and soda.

Then he told me to look up. it was a beautiful sunset .I put my head on his shoulder, he put his arm on my shoulder .

A: baby this is beautiful .

J: just like you .

A: I love you

J:I love you too .

Justin POV :

Justin: baby lets go in the water

Ali: okay

I carried her bridal style .when we came out , we were drenched. at least we had a great time. it was time to go back to the bus I drove back ,not letting go of Ali's hand .we took a shower as soon as we got to the bus.

We were so tired. As soon as we hit the bed, We shared our love yous and good nights .then we fell sound asleep .