Our Day

Justin POV :Alison woke up the same time as me . Denise texted her as soon as she woke up.

Justin :morning beautiful

Ali:morning handsome

Then she starting laughing really hard .she was turning red.she showed me a video of something I did a while ago.

It was a valentine skit. Its called Justin Bieber : Valentines Day Special .I've got to admit it hilarious .

Ali: babe really , "check your email Hillary Clinton ", that's nasty !!

Justin: Alison, look at me. Take me seriously , this is a test.

Would it nasty if I did that to you?

She started trying to hold in a laugh . I went to the bathroom went into my underwear and took a picture then sent it.

I came back to the room she was looking at her phone smiling. This made me smile that type of smile that make her crazy.

J: Like what you saw?

A: Justin, you're so bad. Sending inappropriate pictures , shame on you.( smiles seductively)

J: so you do?

A: wont answer that baby , sorry.

J: i already know you do baby.No need to front.

As soon as I turned around she throw a pillow at me.

Then she ran.

Justin: Baby we have to get ready to go shopping!!

Ali : oh babe I'm sorry, come on let's take a shower together .we talked about serious things in the shower.

Ali: babe remember how you said I can talk to you about anything?

J: yeah

A: it's the same for me. you could tell me anything ,my love.

J: well my parents aren't together neither ,so that makes us equal. their separation really hurt me too. I just miss us as a family.

A: me too

(Both sigh)

Ali: promise me one thing . IF we have a child , would you leave me or stay but hate me or would you leave me or stay love me.

Justin:I would stay with you and love you forever baby.I can't possibly leave the one I love. now come on get dressed.

She wore a a purple n.y. crop top shirt with black tights and purple UGGs. i wore a purple shirt with black crop drop pants and purple supras. yup we matched. This was our day.