The Pizza Guy

Justin's POV :

Me and Alison get up at 12:30 we take a shower together . she wears a black belly shirt with designed tights and Dr. Martins. http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4558383154921970&pid=15.1

She looked so pretty.

I wore a golden leather shirt with white pants and gold supras. when we took pictures , we looked so cute together .I posted then on Instagram.

When the bus stopped ,we ordered pizza. Alison went to pay for the pizza . I came out just in case that delivery person was a boy. He was. and he kept giving Alison looks . his name was Ray.

Ray: Damn , she fine.

Justin : Yo , nigga that's my girl you talking about , you better respect.

Ray: that's you're girl ,she don't deserve you that bitch would be better with me.

Justin: that's it , first of all she's not a "bitch" second of all watch your fucking mouth.

Ray: You faggot ass nigga get the fuck out my face , I got a bitch to bag.

That's it . I lost it.I punched him in the face so hard it hurt me. then I just kept on until Alison stopped me.

Ali POV : the pizza boy was being disrespectful to me and Justin got mad , especially when ray called him a faggot. I had to pull Justin away from Ray.

When we went inside, I put soothing cream on Justin's hand and wrapped it up.

Justin : babe , im sorry he was being so disrespectful to you .I,i I'm sorry baby(looks down shamefully)

Ali: no baby, don't be shameful I think that was very sweet of you to stick up for me in that way.( lifts his head up to face her) I Love You.

Justin POV : She tells me "I love you".I looked into those sexy eyes. I knew it was going to happen. Right then and there my hand stopped hurting.We both leaned in to kiss each other . I kissed her plump , soft , sweet lips passionately.Our tongues intertwined. She starts to tangle her hands into my hair as I kiss down her neck . She sits on my lap.As we kiss I get the meanest boner. I think she feels it . she takes off my shirt then my pants. I start taking off her clothes as well. as we get excited I take off her bra. I kiss her neck all the way down to her breast. She moans.That makes me turned on even more .she slams me against the wall drawing her body on top of mines. She grinds on me. That's it. I take off everything she has on and I take off my underwear. she sees my big erection .She gets on her knees and you know what she does. we're on the floor . I lay her down.she puts a condom on me.I thrust slowly into her then I go faster and harder. she bites her lip, which turns me on even more. I go faster and harder. She moans louder than ever before. She starts to scream with pleasure."Justin ,baby, ahh .....it feels so good." I pulled my head back and climaxed. I was done. So was she .She was gasping for breath.

Both: DAMN!!

We burst into laughter we had such a great time.We took a shower together and went on our phones.

Ali POV: what happened felt so good.i was amazed. then I suddenly remember Denise and Jaylyn.

Shit , I forgot completely about them.

I called them on a three way chat.

Ali:(Over phone) hey Denise, hey Jaylyn

Denise & Jaylyn :Hey !!

Denise: we called your mom she told us all about JB

Jaylyn: yeah ,your on tour and didn't invite us

Ali: Wasn't my tour guys.it's his.

Denise: Whatcha been up to? Huh?

Ali: well we went to mon amour , umm made out a couple of times and the rest is confidential.

Jaylyn: sure it's "confidential". We know what you guys did.

(They don't know they're on speaker)

Justin and I blush.

Ali: Shut up you guys and you re on speaker.

Denise&Jay:WHAT?!! ummm hey Justin

Justin: hey girls

Denise: FaceTime now

We FaceTime the girls. they go a little crazy because Justin had his shirt off.

Justin: you know I can order a bus to pick you guys up to meet with us at the airport, if Ali doesn't mind.

Ali: Baby, you'll do that ( I hug him and peck him on the lips)

Justin: Anything for you beautiful .

Ali:* blushes the a new shade of red*

Denise & Jaylyn :Awwww you guys are so cute. Say what do you say Ali ?????

Ali: babe call the bus.

J: okay babe

Ali: love you girls see you in two days!!

Denise&Jay:Bye Ali, Bye JUSTIN!!!!!

Ali: your the sweetest and the best boyfriend ever .Your also teasing me each time you don't have a shirt off.

Justin: That's the point , to tease you babe.And thank you ,your sweet too.

We both lay down.

Justin : by the way I'm taking you shopping tomorrow . Victorias Secret first then what ever next.

Ali : babe, stop it ( taps his nose) your such a bad boy.

Justin: but I'm your bad boy.

Ali: YES ...YOU .... ARE(yawns) goodnight sexy

Justin: good night beautiful ( kisses forehead)

We both fall asleep .