Back with the girls

Ali POV :

I wake up . OMG I'm so excited.Today I'm gonna see my hometown and my bffs. I take a shower. I play 23 by Miley Cyrus , because that's just how I feel today. The next song that plays is just hold on we're going home by drake. I start to sing in the shower. " I've got my eyes on you , you're everything I see "- a husky voice says

??: you sing so beautiful.

I scream. what the hell?

Ali: babe your sexy voice scared the shit out of me.

Ali: pass me the towel.

(Passes me towel) I wrap myself in the towel and come out of the shower.Justin looks at me.

I clear my throat

Ali: can I change?

J: oh , I'm sorry.

A: thank you

He walks out the bathroom, then peeked .

A: Babe!!! Seriously!

Justin:* smiles* okay babe,

He walks out.

Justin POV: I get ready to take a shower, but first I pack.YEAH, I finally get to get out this tour bus, but at least I had my baby. when Alison comes out she has on a Puerto Rican flag crop top with booty shorts and air Jordan's fire reds. Damn. she looked delicious . she flattened her hair and put on a Puerto Rican bandana as a head band .she had on blue ray bands . She started to pack all her stuff too. When I took at shower I had on red crop drop pants, a blue v-neck shirt and white supras.

When we stepped out of the bus, scooter met up with us ,covering me with a jacket. Ready for the paparazzi .

J: as long as she's next to me.

Scooter : got you ,man. Let's go

The people took our stuff onto the private jet.We stepped completely out trying to get away from the press asking questions like: "Justin who's this girl ?", "did you move on from Selena already?" and more.When we got on the jet Ali ran to her friends .

Ali: hey girls , I missed you so much!!

Denise&Jay: look at you.

Jay: you look so pretty .

I steeped in. Then everything got quiet. it was awkward .

Justin: hey girls

Den&Jay: umm Hiiiiiiii

I hugged both of the girls , they looked like they were going to die .

Ali: girls we got major stuff to talk about.

Right then and there scooter steeped on the jet . They wanted to have some girl time . Fine . Scooter wanted to talk to me anyways.

Scooter : how much you like her ,bro?

J: I think she's perfect.

Scooter: Selena found out yet.

J: she called me ,it seemed like she wanted me back, but I rejected her. I think I'm in love. we made love a couple of times. We went on two dates together. I'm telling you scooter she's the real deal. I think I want to get serious with her.

Scooter: who ah little man! Serious ?! like marriage serious?

Justin:yeah , I think. I just love her so much.

Scooter: you shouldn't rush into things.

Justin: you're right.

Ali POV : yeah so I had my girls. Justin was talking to Scooter.

Ali: well we went to the restaurant Mon Amour.Which means my love in French. Justin told me that. Then yesterday we went to beach to watch the sunset.

Justin came in the room smiling. he came to me and pecked me on the cheek.

Justin: man I missed you .

Ali: it wasn't that long ago babe.

Justin: I know , but every minute spent without out you is like a year without rain.

He made me blush, causing the girls to say"AWWwWW".

Ali: SHUT UP!(blushing even more)

Justin: you don't have to hide your feelings when you're around me .

Ali: babyyyy, stop ( I giggled)

Justin: I love you

Ali: I love you

We kissed.

Denise: Ill get a room , please

Justin: *blushes*

He goes back with Scooter, mouthing the words" behave, i will miss you "

I smile.

Jay: I think he's the perfect one for you Ali.

Denise: yeah , the way he acts, even when people are around . he doesn't mind claiming you .

Ali: that's because of the love we share.

We all let out giggles.