A proposal

Justin POV : the people already took all of our stuff to our own suites. Well me and Ali had a suite together. Denise and Jaylyn had a suite together too. I walked out of the jet holding Ali's hand . Denise and Jaylyn were right behind us. At this point I didn't care who was looking at us ,but I needed to disguise myself anyways . Just for safety . When Ali stepped out she breathed in.

Ali: Hone Sweet Home.I missed Puerto Rico. Thanks for bringing me , babe.

Justin: your welcome

Denise&Jaylyn: we're here!!

We all headed to our hotel suites. Thank god nobody noticed us. I had a performance in three hours.

Justin: Baby, I'm bringing you onstage to introduce you to the beliebers. So it's mandatory to come with me.

Ali: ( smiles)okay, but what about the girls?

Justin: 2 back stage passes.

Alison grabbed me towards her .She whispered in my ear "I have a secret.....I Love You".I whispered back "that's not a secret ,baby."she kissed my neck. then she trailed all they way to my lips.She sucked my bottom lip . She put more energy into it. her lips tasted like strawberry. um..Sexy.she put her legs around my waist and I held on to her making sure not to break a kiss I wanted to give her a hickie , but then someone knocked on the door.

Scooter: bieber, change of plans. get ready now.

We were already dressed. Alison put on makeup and we got the girls. When we were on the way I gave Denise and Jaylyn their passes.They look excited.

It was time to perform as soon as we got there . Ali waited backstage I performed Beauty and a Beat.

Justin: I have something to say to my fans. My beauty is back stage . I want you to meet her.Alison Lopez come on out!!!

Ali POV:

Justin called me onstage. I smiled and blushed. I walked over to Justin, he grabbed my hand and spun me. he sat me in a chair. it looked like a throne to me.

Justin: give me a beat as I sing to my beauty.

Justin started to sing "As Long as You Love Me" .

When he about to finish, he looked at me and said as long as you love me

Justin: Alison do you love me?

He pointed the mic at me.

Ali: yes

He got on one knee. I couldn't believe what he was doing.

Justin: then ,Ali as long as you love me, would you marry me.

I started to cry.i nodded and kept on nodding.i was so happy.

Ali: Yes, baby I'll marry you.

Justin fitted the ring on my left ring finger.I hugged him and pulled him in for a long kiss.

The crowd went wild. they started to cheer us on. "Justin,Alison!!","Justin,Alison!!", "Justin,Alison!!".

The girls ran out to hug me we all jumped up and down.

Justin started to sing to me again and dance like any other performance. Today was a special day.And I loved it.