Chapter 8: Too Much? =_=

[BAEKHYUN]

It's been a few days since it happened. And I never failed to make her heart flutter every time. I secretly plant a kiss on her cheeks when I got a chance. I frequently send messages at night. When we also have a quick chance, I make sure to whisper sweet nothings into her ear which made her blush.

When I heard her indirect implication of her feelings toward me, I promised myself I won't disappoint her. Well...we're still not at the point of dating. We're just like two friends with special feelings for each other. I haven't even told her that I like her too, but I make her feel it instead.

"So...guys, you've all worked hard for this week. I cleared your schedule for this afternoon. It's your choice what to do with your time..." I heard Minhee noona said. Our members sighed in relief and started packing up. I looked at where Chom is and saw her talking with Jun, Kwon, and Dara. I smiled as I see her smile and laugh.

"Byun Baekhyun." Chen put his arm on my shoulder. "She's going to melt. I get it. You like her. And you've been the brightest version of yourself recently. But, man, I don't want Chom to melt, that would be the worst for EXO." He laughed.

"Don't you dare Kim Jongdae." I said blantly.

"Well, she's the whole group's ideal type. And ever since, we have this may-the-best-man-win feelings inside us. It just so happened that she had her eyes on you even from the start." He removed his arms and we sat at the couch while the others go on about their conversations.

"Chanyeol almost swayed her..." I said looking down. It is true. Chanyeol almost had her. But Chom has a determined heart which is also hard to sway.

"Aaah...I heard. Baekhyun-ah...I know you like her very much. Does she know already?"

"N-No. I haven't told her the magic words yet. I make her feel it...I don't want to force anything to her. She hasn't recovered yet..." I played with my fingers.

"Recover from what?" I heard Suho hyung's voice. The whole group crowded us.

Ugh. There's no use lying now. They all know it. I'll just be careful with my words. "F-From a previous break-up." I sighed. "I know she likes me, I feel the same way. Maybe even bigger. But I want her to recover slowly first, with me by her side."

"Is she still in love with him?" That was Kai.

"I-I don't really know. She saw him once and she literally froze and was about to cry...but she said it's a natural response to seeing someone who used to be yours for five years..."

"She saw him? Where? And, what? Five years?? That's something..." Xiumin hyung