Chapter 7: Fluttering Heart

[BAEKHYUN]

"Are we off to my schedule now?" I asked Chom upon sitting inside our van.

"Anyi, ajik (No, not yet). It says here that you still have three hours' time to rest. Ooo. Lucky you, Baek..." I looked at her and she looked at me at the same time. She was smiling. Again, I think I'm captured by her. Uh. But I'm upset. "Where do you wanna go, Baek? Do you want to eat something?" She's still smiling at me. Is she trying to make it up to me? Am I assuming things?

"Dukbokki (Spicy Rice Cake)..." I answered and looked down. Awkward, I know. Everyone went silent.

"Baekhyun-ah, waegure (why are you like that)? Eoddin apeundae (are you sick)?" Junhee asked worriedly.

"Are you sure you want dukbokki? Or you want to just rest before the radio show?" I looked at Chom again. She's got that worried face too. I remembered this expression of her during our Taipei stop, when Chanyeol was not feeling well. I get to see this face for myself. I smiled at her.

"Dukbokki. ^_^" I heard them gasp at relief at my smile. Chom smiled widely again.

"Arasseo (Alright). Keunde (But)..." I looked back at her. She's putting down her bag. "I think I have to drive today. We don't have an oppa to do that, and I'm your timjang. ^_^" She smiled widely at us and went out of the van to ride the driver's seat. We are all shocked.

"Yah, timjang. You sure about this? I didn't know you could drive..." Junhee said with worry.

Chom was putting on her seatbelt before holding on to the steering wheel. "Eung! I'm a Korean citizen for pete's sake, Jun. I got my driving license while on holiday here with my appa. I was just 20 back then. I drive to school and other places in the Philippines, too. You don't trust me?" She tilted her head and looked at us.

"I saw her drive already. I stalk her SNS. You should too, guys. Timjang is one bombshell. One day she's this and the next one, she's got something new to show." Kwon said while waving her handphone. I was just there looking at them, and Chom who is now smiling and starting the car's engine.

"Such a stalker, Kwonini." Dara then pinched Kwon's cheeks and they all laughed at the back.

Curious myself, I opened my Instagram account and searched for her name. It was easier to track her account since I also follow Jun and Kwon... "O? Private?" I said silently. I requested to follow her. Guess I'll have to wait for a while to stalk her. I just looked outside the van. We're still far from my precious dukbokki.

I slouched and I looked at Chom. I can see her side profile from here. I just can't stop gazing at her. How can someone be this beautiful and hot while driving.