Training Corps

CIEL'S POV:

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU??"

The Instructor, Keith Shadis had finished his speech,in which he talked about how the new trainees had to train and become worth enough to join a Military Force and fight for their world their own way.

"HAI!MY NAME IS ARMIN ARLERT,FROM SHINGASHINA DISTRICT,SIR!!!",Armin said and I looked over at his direction.

He hadn't changed a lot,he just got taller.

As the Instructor shouted at him and sent him in the back, I prepared myself for my turn.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?"

I saluted like everyone else did.

"MY NAME IS CIEL PHANTOMHIVE!I CAME FROM SHINGASHINA DISTRICT!!"

"WHY IS YOUR EYE COVERED AND WHAT HAVE YOU COME HERE TO DO?"

I spaced out for a bit, thinking.

What did I come here to do??

He slapped my head and I groaned in pain,holding the hurt spot.

"DID YOU NOT HEAR ME?"

I saluted once again and finally decided for myself.

"NO SIR I DID!I WAS HURT A FEW YEARS AGO AND I CAME HERE TO TRAIN AND OFFER MY HEART FOR MANKIND'S VICTORY!",I yelled at the top of my lungs,something I rarely did.

"WELL THEN,FIFTH LINE,TO THE BACK!",he shouted at me and sent me in the back.

I walked there and felt my neck hurting,since it was the first time I've ever yelled so loudly.

I sat and suddenly, another boy walked next to me,his hair was a double color and he was holding his head.

Also,he was really tall.

"Grr...that old weirdo..",he said and growned,but soon he realised I was watching.

"Jean Kirschtein.",he said and expanded his free hand.

"Ciel Phantomhive.",I replied and he snickered.

"You're pretty small.",he said and I flustered.

"I-I'm not short! It's normal for me..",I said and he chuckled.

"Yeah right.",he said and I decided to look away,ignoring him.

Classic behavior of farm boy that thinks his family is rich.

Soon,they took us to our new dorms.

I met several other boys there,like Eren,who was tall,Armin who was also tall,Reiner who was really tall and Bertholt, who wasn't JUST TALL.

HE WAS G I N O R M O U S.

I had to stare up at him when we first met.

"And this is Bertholt!",Reiner said,introducing me to him.

"THAT'S A TITAN,NOT A HUMAN!!!",I said and they all laughed except for Bertholt himself who started sweating and bit his lip,while Reiner stared at me and soon,he laughed too,causing Bertholt to laugh along.

I sighed and kept an eye close on that huge kid.

Later, dinner was served and there I realised two things-
One,Sebastian had cooked meat and soup.
And two.I had nowhere to sit.

I looked around multiple times with my food,soon starting to get disappointed, until I saw an empty seat next to a blonde girl with blue crystal eyes.