Chapter 11

*Collin's POV*

The rest of the week seemed to fly past before I even knew it. C and Rell were as great as ever, school was school, but I couldn't really shake Malcolm from my head. I didn't wanna get romantically involved with him at all, I just wanted to fuck him some more. That gym encounter, we could have a lot more of those...

I pulled up to CeFaan's house prepared to finally relax and have some fun for the weekend. My parents were away on a business trip and I didn't feel like staying in that big house all alone. Besides, both Relli and C's first track meet of the season went great and I wanted to hang out at his place for the rest of the day.

I met some guy at the track meet, one of C's friends. Corey, I think his name was. C only worries about Rell so he's dense to the fact that Corey is feelin' him, but that boy is so fucking cute, I'd calmly sweep him off his feet. I caught him looking my way a few times too, so hopefully I can slide my way in.

My phone rang and I looked down to see a number I didn't know.

"Hello, who's this?" I asked.

"It's Corey, y'know, from the track meet" he spoke back, "I got your number from CeFaan if that's okay, I don't wanna seem like a creep".

I chuckled a bit. "Nah, it's fine, what's up?"

"Not much, I was actually callin' to ask if you were free, was feelin' to hang out with you a little".

I couldn't really help but smile as I agreed, got his address, and made my way over. C should understand if I don't come right away. Besides, that's just more time alone with his man to do porn-like things.

Corey didn't live too far from our general neighborhood, and in a few minutes I was parked outside of his door. He lived in a mid-sized white house with a nice balcony off to the side and lots of windows on the top.

Almost as if expecting me, the door opened before I could knock, revealing a shirtless Corey smiling at me. Taking in the view was making me think naughty, but I wasn't even sure if he went that way.

"C'mon in" he said, moving as I stepped forward. After taking off my shoes and socks I went up to his room, finding him on the bed watching TV.

"Whatcha watching?" I asked as I sat down next to him. Looking at him with no shirt on made me wonder what he looked like naked, and I found myself scooting a little closer to him.

"Not really sure what to watch yet" he said, his eyes still glued to the TV. Using his distraction to take in the view, I noticed a big print in his pants that seemed to get a little larger as I stared at it.

"I have an idea", I said, crossing over him purposely to grab the remote while brushing his print. He was hard as fuck and he was really good at hiding it, but it wouldn't be hidden for much longer.

Clicking On Demand, I found Power and put on the latest episode. Not too long in, there was already an intense sex scene.

"Damn, how do they put this on TV?" Corey asked, raising up to hide his growing boner even more. Smirking to myself, I took off my shirt, revealing my torso to him.

"Wow, you're ripped", he said in amazement, running his hands softly up and down my chest and abs. The feeling of his hands gently rubbing on me was turning me on and I couldn't help but moan a bit as I relaxed into his bed.

"You're tense as hell, what's going on?" He asked. I simply sighed, thinking back to the whole gym situation and the fact that I have nobody like that.

"Not much, just school, I guess" I lied.

"Okay, I'm gonna help you relax", he said, "strip, I'll give you a massage".

"You know how to do that?" I asked, surprised.

"Well, you seemed to like me rubbing your chest, now you'll really love my hands".

That statement kinda turned me on, but I ignored it and stripped out of my clothes, lying on my stomach butt-naked while he took off his shorts, leaving him in short briefs. I could clearly see his hardon now, but chose to ignore it as I then saw him reach for his waistband to take those off too.

Positioning himself on top of me, his hands began to knead into my upper back. Almost in the same instant, what seemed like the weight of the world was dropped from my shoulders as he progressed to my shoulders and arms.

"You're really great at this" I groaned as he returned to my back, kneading small circles to loosen out my shoulder blades.

"I try my best", he chuckled as he began to move lower. At his hands' mercy, my lower back also relaxed in a way I didn't think possible as he rubbed from top to bottom. Soon his hands reached my ass, and he seemed to pause as if waiting for my approval. As I didn't say anything, he continued, kneading into each cheek and continuing this for a while. As I relaxed even more at his touch, I soon felt something warm and wet touch my hole, causing me to moan uncontrollably.

"Damn Corey, what was that?" I asked.

"I can't tell you yet, but if you like that I'll continue". It was weird to me, but I didn't resist, and I heard Corey chuckle a bit as he parted my cheeks and my body sank into the bed as what I realized was his tongue licked around and on my hole. My dick got so hard at the sensation it began to hurt, but the pleasure from his tongue rimming me was too much.

"Corey, please, oh my gosh" I groaned, flipping over onto my back as he looked into my eyes. There was a different look in them, and before I could say anything, he pushed my legs up and went back into my hole, stroking my throbbing dick as his tongue assaulted my ass. His finger pushed the precum from my head down my dick and used it to glide up and down my shaft while he ate me out gently.

Before long, the pleasure from both ends began building pressure in my groin as my balls began to tighten. Groaning loudly, my dick strained as I reached my climax, spraying onto his sheets and onto his lips. He licked the cum off and sucked on the tip, causing me to shiver as he seemed to suck out another load before kissing my dick softly and laying down next to me.

"Well?", he asked, "how was that for some relaxation?"

I chuckled to myself as I laid there and stared at him. "You definitely are great with your hands, that much is certain".

"Aww, you didn't like my tongue?" He said, feigning sadness which made me laugh out loud.

"Like? I loved that, what the hell" I shot back. He laughed and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Well, I'm glad I could help you out".

My phone lit up with a text message from C. Judging from the all caps, it was an angry text, probably him waiting for me to show up.

"Shit, C gonna hang me for being late" I said. Looking up at Corey, I then smiled. "It was worth it though".

"Is it alright if I come with?" Corey asked, holding onto my arm softly. Once I nodded yes, his eyes lit up brightly. He really is a cute guy.

After a shower and getting dressed, we ended up in front of C's door once again. This time, the door flew open before I could get my key out, C fuming as he eyed me angrily.

"You were supposed to be here hours ag-" he said before realizing Corey was with me. "Oh" was all he said before he turned around and walked inside.

"Well?", I said to Corey, "shall we?"

"I just hope he doesn't stay upset".

"He won't", I said back, "he put two and two together. Now, let's go enjoy some food".

Vote! Comment!